Author Topic: Current Celtics Assistant Coach Jerome Allen admits he accepted $300k in bribes  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Yup...just do what the Trumps do. I think Jr got in after a $1.5 million donation to Penn.

The same thing that the Clintons did with Chelsea at Stanford. A donation of a cool 2 Mill came directly out of the old Foundation.

Can you please provide your source for this?

I looked and couldn't find anything. I did see that Chelsea got into Stanford in May 1997, and that the first iteration of the Clinton Foundation was founded in June 1997. This leads me to believe you might be misinformed.

There is no evidence the Clinton Foundation has ever done anything shady, though efforts have been made make it seem otherwise. The right wing hatred of the Clintons is a strange phenomena. Barry Goldwater, a friend of theirs, could never understand it.

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Yup...just do what the Trumps do. I think Jr got in after a $1.5 million donation to Penn.

The same thing that the Clintons did with Chelsea at Stanford. A donation of a cool 2 Mill came directly out of the old Foundation.

Can you please provide your source for this?

I looked and couldn't find anything. I did see that Chelsea got into Stanford in May 1997, and that the first iteration of the Clinton Foundation was founded in June 1997. This leads me to believe you might be misinformed.

There is no evidence the Clinton Foundation has ever done anything shady, though efforts have been made make it seem otherwise. The right wing hatred of the Clintons is a strange phenomena. Barry Goldwater, a friend of theirs, could never understand it.
LOL. Yeah, how could anyone ever hate the saintly Clintons ::)
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
So back to the Q, what should the C’s do about Allen?