Author Topic: McLovin interview on Dan Patrick  (Read 2177 times)

McLovin interview on Dan Patrick
« on: June 23, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
Christopher Mintz-Plasse (McLovin from Superbad) was on Dan Patrick this morning, and he had some pretty ridiculous things to say but was pretty funny.

He was given the choice of an Academy Award or a Celtics championship, and chose Academy Award. He was then given the choice People's Choice Award or Celtics championship, and chose People's Choice Award. However, when Patrick went to the MTV Movie Award, McLovin chose Green #18 because "It's only MTV."

He also claimed to have the three point shot "down to a tee," and said he could take Ray Allen in a 15-shot three point contest with 10 grand on the line.

Finally, my personal highlight was when Patrick asked him about his relationship with the Celtics, and he talked about how he was friends with the Celtics players and sat close to the bench during games. He said "Yeah man before games I'll be like 'Yo Scali, come give me a massage.'"
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

Re: McLovin interview on Dan Patrick
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
 ::)

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
He was our good luck charm. He blew it by not showing up to game 7.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 12:25:55 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Wow...I thought Mclovin ruled until I read this thread... a People's Choice Award? weak...

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
Award stuff aside, he came across as a guy very impressed with himself and his own standing in the world. Maybe time to scale back the McLovin worship a bit.

Wow...I thought Mclovin ruled until I read this thread...

indeed haha
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."