Author Topic: Dzanan Musa  (Read 3697 times)

Re: Dzanan Musa
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2020, 01:56:52 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
I’m simply seeing Musa as a better prospect/player than Edwards.
Besides being taller they’re basically identical. There are much better guys than both to be had.

I agree. Let’s go get one!

I agree there’s better players out there but not that Musa = Edwards.

Musa > Edwards
Splitting hairs if we both acknowledge that there are guys better than either of these scrubs.

I'd rather get a guy like Donta Hall (athletic force in the G-League, played good for BKN in the bubble), Jonah Bolden, or Emmanuel Mudiay.

Mudiay, the unconscious sniper against the Celtics. I remember him. Shouldn't some team offer him 60/4 or something?
If Fultz got $50m Mudiay should be thereabouts too!

Mudiay shoots over 30% from three so he should get 80 million for 4 years.  ::)

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2020, 03:32:46 PM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
For those curious about Musa, this is a pretty funny/scathing breakdown of his game, with video.

Key grafs, quoting Zach Lowe:

“ Hypothesis: Musa has the largest ambition-to-talent ratio of any current player. One of the unexpected pleasures in Brooklyn’s wave of injuries has been watching Musa, thrust into duty, attempting acts of brazen individualism usually reserved for superstars. My man will go 1-on-3 in transition even if all three defenders are taller and more athletic than he is.

Going 7-of-40 from deep (17.5%!) has not sapped Musa’s bravado. Open catch-and-shoot 3s from just beyond the arc bore him. Musa lives for 28-footers.”

https://www.netsdaily.com/2020/5/13/21257237/film-study-what-to-make-of-dzanan-musa

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2020, 03:52:38 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
For those curious about Musa, this is a pretty funny/scathing breakdown of his game, with video.

Key grafs, quoting Zach Lowe:

“ Hypothesis: Musa has the largest ambition-to-talent ratio of any current player. One of the unexpected pleasures in Brooklyn’s wave of injuries has been watching Musa, thrust into duty, attempting acts of brazen individualism usually reserved for superstars. My man will go 1-on-3 in transition even if all three defenders are taller and more athletic than he is.

Going 7-of-40 from deep (17.5%!) has not sapped Musa’s bravado. Open catch-and-shoot 3s from just beyond the arc bore him. Musa lives for 28-footers.”

https://www.netsdaily.com/2020/5/13/21257237/film-study-what-to-make-of-dzanan-musa

ha ha ha...very, very cute. tp for this.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva