Author Topic: Durant has gone full on villain  (Read 6877 times)

Re: Durant has gone full on villain
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2017, 08:27:07 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1557
Really?  We are getting mad at Durant for that?

So much ado about nuthin'.

*rolls eyes*

To be fair very few people thought this was a big deal. The OP was just creating a sensationalized headline and doing excessive negativity because they are a HUGE Lebron fan.
quit following me around spouting off this nonsense. I'm sick of your ****.

I mean what am I saying that is not true here? You are starting threads trying to make other star players look bad on the heels of writing posts about how Jordan did steroids, Lebron passing Jordan for playoff scoring, stating Lebron did the decision to raise money for charity, and multiple ones disparaging teams from other eras to try and make Lebron's accomplishments look better. If you don't want to be called out on this transparent effort be less obvious about it, or better yet, don't do it.
Is making a thread on Durant being **** really great evidence of a pro-Lebron agenda?
of course not.  This is Clay being a total ass.  He follows me around and does this **** in multiple threads and has done it for a long time.  He drove LarBrd off the site with this same sort of nonsense.  I mean look at his [dang] signature for crying out loud.  I'm tired of his **** and the mods should absolutely do something about it.

I find it pretty fascinating you think I drove Larbrd off the site. He is one of the people I am friendliest with in my ten years here (probably who I privately converse with the most) and am actually still in contact with him. I will be sure to share your theory with him. I think he will get a good chuckle out of you thinking that.

Now that that is over, i don't understand what you are crying about here. I explained why I believe the things  I do and gave actual evidence. You made all those posts just in the last 3 weeks either building up Lebron or tearing down and anyone that could be perceived as a challenge to him. It is a really tiresome routine, especially on a Celtics fan blog. I think it is totally fair to love/admire him. Where I draw the line (and others have commented this too) is acting like he is infallible and trying to convince everyone he is the best ever. 

Your previous love affair with the 76ers was also a great source of angst for many. I think you also fail to notice all the other people that are calling your comments ridiculous and choosing to focus on mine because I am a more regular poster.
I don'9t care if people don't take issue with Durant's comments, but that isn't what you are doing in countless threads.  Let me be clear Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. i didnt start this thread for any other reason then I thought Durant had crossed a line. Period.  Nothing more than that and I'm not the only one that thinks Durant crossed a line. It actually seems to be about 50 50 in this actual thread.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395

*rolls eyes*

To be fair very few people thought this was a big deal. The OP was just creating a sensationalized headline and doing excessive negativity because they are a HUGE Lebron fan.

I mean what am I saying that is not true here? You are starting threads trying to make other star players look bad on the heels of writing posts about how Jordan did steroids, Lebron passing Jordan for playoff scoring, stating Lebron did the decision to raise money for charity, and multiple ones disparaging teams from other eras to try and make Lebron's accomplishments look better. If you don't want to be called out on this transparent effort be less obvious about it, or better yet, don't do it.
Is making a thread on Durant being **** really great evidence of a pro-Lebron agenda?
of course not.  This is Clay being a total ass.  He follows me around and does this **** in multiple threads and has done it for a long time.  He drove LarBrd off the site with this same sort of nonsense.  I mean look at his [dang] signature for crying out loud.  I'm tired of his **** and the mods should absolutely do something about it.

I find it pretty fascinating you think I drove Larbrd off the site. He is one of the people I am friendliest with in my ten years here (probably who I privately converse with the most) and am actually still in contact with him. I will be sure to share your theory with him. I think he will get a good chuckle out of you thinking that.

Now that that is over, i don't understand what you are crying about here. I explained why I believe the things  I do and gave actual evidence. You made all those posts just in the last 3 weeks either building up Lebron or tearing down and anyone that could be perceived as a challenge to him. It is a really tiresome routine, especially on a Celtics fan blog. I think it is totally fair to love/admire him. Where I draw the line (and others have commented this too) is acting like he is infallible and trying to convince everyone he is the best ever. 

Your previous love affair with the 76ers was also a great source of angst for many. I think you also fail to notice all the other people that are calling your comments ridiculous and choosing to focus on mine because I am a more regular poster.
I don'9t care if people don't take issue with Durant's comments, but that isn't what you are doing in countless threads.  Let me be clear **** i didnt start this thread for any other reason then I thought Durant had crossed a line. Period.  Nothing more than that and I'm not the only one that thinks Durant crossed a line. It actually seems to be about 50 50 in this actual thread.

You should probably stop swearing all the times and stop with the name calling. It brings down the discourse of the blog. I've calmly written out why I think the things I do and you haven't really responded to most of it. It is a pretty clear pattern that many other posters see and make the same comments as me about.

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 01:00:58 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith

*rolls eyes*

I don'9t care if people don't take issue with Durant's comments, but that isn't what you are doing in countless threads.  Let me be clear **** i didnt start this thread for any other reason then I thought Durant had crossed a line. Period.  Nothing more than that and I'm not the only one that thinks Durant crossed a line. It actually seems to be about 50 50 in this actual thread.

You should probably stop swearing all the times and stop with the name calling. It brings down the discourse of the blog. I've calmly written out why I think the things I do and you haven't really responded to most of it. It is a pretty clear pattern that many other posters see and make the same comments as me about.
cute the stalker who ruins threads with irrelevant nonsense is lecturing about discourse.  How about this, .quit responding to my posts with irrelevant nonsense.

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 01:19:36 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395

*rolls eyes*

cute the stalker who ruins threads with irrelevant nonsense is lecturing about discourse.  How about this, .quit responding to my posts with irrelevant nonsense.

What exactly is irrelevant? A few people asked why this was such a big deal. I explained my opinion that you don't really think it is such a big deal, but have an agenda to tear down other people's seen as rivals to Lebron\great players. I then gave the reason for this opinion, which is, in the last 3-4 weeks you have attempted to tear down another Lebron rival by accusing Jordan of doing steroids during his career, saying Jordan's competition was weak, saying Jordan's teammates were better than people gave him credit for etc. You also have gone out of your way to defend Lebron's every action in recent threads, including saying his decision was only done for charity while also defending some of the other things he has done wrong over the years/career.

In all seriousness I thought your comment about his decision was pretty ridiculous and over the top and you are the only person I ever heard say that seriously.

Sure, I could be wrong on all this and maybe it is just a big series of coincidences on where your opinions happen to lay. However, I have certainly explained why I feel this way and why I have said this stuff. Calling me swear words and other names and calling me a stalker because you don't like me calling out what I see or expressing my opinion to other posters is the actual problem here.

I will admit, that putting your comments about the decision as a signature, was teasing you a bit, so I have removed that. Other than that, you got to stop getting mad when someone calls you out on the things you are doing if they are embarrassing and dig a bit deeper to think about why they are so embarrassing to you.

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 02:25:35 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith

*rolls eyes*

What exactly is irrelevant? A few people asked why this was such a big deal. I explained my opinion that you don't really think it is such a big deal, but have an agenda to tear down other people's seen as rivals to Lebron\great players. I then gave the reason for this opinion, which is, in the last 3-4 weeks you have attempted to tear down another Lebron rival by accusing Jordan of doing steroids during his career, saying Jordan's competition was weak, saying Jordan's teammates were better than people gave him credit for etc. You also have gone out of your way to defend Lebron's every action in recent threads, including saying his decision was only done for charity while also defending some of the other things he has done wrong over the years/career.

In all seriousness I thought your comment about his decision was pretty ridiculous and over the top and you are the only person I ever heard say that seriously.

Sure, I could be wrong on all this and maybe it is just a big series of coincidences on where your opinions happen to lay. However, I have certainly explained why I feel this way and why I have said this stuff. Calling me swear words and other names and calling me a stalker because you don't like me calling out what I see or expressing my opinion to other posters is the actual problem here.

I will admit, that putting your comments about the decision as a signature, was teasing you a bit, so I have removed that. Other than that, you got to stop getting mad when someone calls you out on the things you are doing if they are embarrassing and dig a bit deeper to think about why they are so embarrassing to you.
as I said this thread has nothing to do with LeBron, why the hell would it?  The only agenda in this thread is yours which is apparent from every single post you've made in this thread.  Even using your weird sick twisted logic how would calling Durant a villain in any way benefit this alleged pro LeBron agenda you think I have.  Durant is no where near the player James is at this point and given his age and injury history he likely won't ever get close.

At the end of the day Durant specifically calling out down trodden franchises just comes off as petty and is **** move.  At least that is how I see it and I'm certainly not the only one.