Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 326364 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #540 on: June 04, 2015, 10:01:03 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 414
with all the picks being moved, where can I see who picking where now
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #541 on: June 04, 2015, 10:18:52 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704

« Reply #542 on: June 04, 2015, 12:33:06 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

« Reply #543 on: June 04, 2015, 02:50:39 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
To whichever of you clever gentlemen keeps posting some version of the same thing over-and-over on the flutter feed over the past few days.   I get it.  You're funny.  I'm terrible.  You win.  I'm not trying to censor you, It just comes across like semi internet bullying and didn't much sense for that silly page.   Here's your cleverness for all to enjoy:

"People are beginning to avoid doing business with LarBrd33. When asked why, a GM who asked to remain anonymous said "his trade proposals are so bad, they gave me AIDS."

Kept that one...  the rest of them seemed redundant, but here's a small sampling:

"LarBrd33 unable to comment on recent rumors regarding his franchise. When asked for an explanation, he responded that he was "busy ****ing himself, as most GMs have told me to do after offering them terrible trades."

"BREAKING: GM LarBrd33 arrested after having a breakdown. Police report that he was wandering through the streets of Bellevue, naked from the waist down, offering passersby "two second round draft picks for their children." Despite the public nudity, victims suggest they were more offended by his horrible trade offers than anything else. "He acted totally appalled when we said no, and that was the weird part," said one anonymous victim."

"Latest trade from Bellevue: Six painful herpes sores for Anthony Davis. Offer set to expire at midnight."

"Breaking: Sources suggest that LarBrd33 is censoring this feed in order to squash rumors that the reason his recent trades have been so bad is because he's too focused on ****ing himself instead of researching actual trade value."

Alright, we good? 

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:58:11 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #544 on: June 04, 2015, 03:13:27 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
He isn't the first GM to make low ball offers, and he won't be the last. But those comments on his website are classless!
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #545 on: June 04, 2015, 03:19:36 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
If someone has a problem with his offers, block him so that he can't send you a PM. Or ignore his PMs. Delete them without reading them. Its really not that hard. Infact, its easier than typing those kind of comments on his website.

« Reply #546 on: June 04, 2015, 03:23:18 PM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
If someone has a problem with his offers, block him so that he can't send you a PM. Or ignore his PMs. Delete them without reading them. Its really not that hard. Infact, its easier than typing those kind of comments on his website.

I'm in total agreement with BFM.
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #547 on: June 04, 2015, 03:34:34 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I think there are some people here who would know how to block a pm

« Reply #548 on: June 04, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
I just hope LB33 isn't posting these himself to come across  as a victim to assist him in further trade talks
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #549 on: June 04, 2015, 04:11:01 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • The Dude Abides
I just hope LB33 isn't posting these himself to come across  as a victim to assist him in further trade talks

How does that assist him in anyway? A low ball offer is still going to be a low ball offer. It will get rejected right away if a GM feels it doesn't merit even a discussion/response.

« Reply #550 on: June 04, 2015, 04:12:40 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

How does that assist him in anyway? A low ball offer is still going to be a low ball offer. It will get rejected right away if a GM feels it doesn't merit even a discussion/response.

he's a wacky guy, who knows. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #551 on: June 04, 2015, 04:18:58 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

he's a wacky guy, who knows.
I get an e-mail alert when someone posts them and pretty quickly delete them:  http://i.imgur.com/051O9YL.png  ....  Unless you guys are watching that flutter feed like a hawk, I doubt most of you even saw them.  But because there's been about a dozen of them (one making fun of some stuff on my personal facebook page), I figure I'd just acknowledge it so the person who keeps doing it will just move on.    I never intended on upsetting anyone in this league.  I've received as many bad offers as I've made.   Over the past two years, I've found a middle ground almost 100 teams.  Lost some trades and won some trades.   Sorry if anyone was personally offended by a fantasy trade offer.  It's a game, man.  Come on. 

« Reply #552 on: June 04, 2015, 04:27:28 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Yeah I'm sorry but you've received as many bad offers as you made is just not true. And if it's just a game and it's all good and lol and it's not big deal then why does it bother you? It's one or the other.

I'm not your father or God or a mod or the commish so I can't and won't tell you how to act, but I'm not telling anyone what to post in your flutter feed either. Do I think they should post stuff about AIDS? Heck no. But again...not telling people what to do on this one.

You're the only one having this issue. You brought it upon yourself. You can fix it.

« Reply #553 on: June 04, 2015, 04:47:06 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Eja, I get a lot of bad offers.  A lot of them.  Some of my players receive daily inquires.  I can't speak for anyone else, but if you look at my trade history you'll see that I have successful trade discussions with the majority of the league.  I've even pulled off trades with you and Kevin within the last few months.   Anyways, if Buick's recent fleet is any indication, you should be pleased.

Rumor:     "Bellevue has freed up a much-needed final roster spot in a pending trade. Only asset left to move in #26 pick (which will be available for the highest 2016 pick they can receive on draft day). Team expects the rest of the offseason to be quiet."

« Reply #554 on: June 04, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704

I'm in total agreement with BFM.

Me too. LB33 may make some low ball offers , but so do I and other people. At least he makes offers , and does improve them on counter offers as his successful trades show. Does he get annoying? Sure, but as BFM said , it's easy enough to ignore him if that happens, and I much prefer an annoying
GM who is highly active to those that are never around and rarely make offers or respond to offers