Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 326364 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2015, 06:53:34 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 414
Chaz Buick:  "Complicated 4-Team Deal involves 4 players and 7 Draft picks. Source indicates deal is "99% Done". Teams are preparing paperwork to file to league offices."
Im dying to see this 4 team trade!!!
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #451 on: May 31, 2015, 09:42:40 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704
Since I have received a number of offers on the #6 pick, I am putting it on the block for now. It is not at all a fire sale, I prefer to keep it, but I've been getting some pretty good offers so if anyone wants it, send in your offers now.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:52:49 AM by hpantazo »

« Reply #452 on: May 31, 2015, 12:21:28 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
Anyone knows Pisces e-mail

« Reply #453 on: May 31, 2015, 12:25:23 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
Diaw, Bellinelli, Barnes, Amare, Chalmers may be had for a 2nd round pick in the 20's..Martin might be had for a 1st

« Reply #454 on: May 31, 2015, 12:25:26 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704
Anyone knows Pisces e-mail

Best way to reach him is to use the Yahoo league "email the league" option, and click only the box next to his team name.

« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2015, 02:55:42 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
Two trades on the board... a big one and a little one. I'll let y'all decide which is which. Please note the spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet.

Toines sends eja his 2016 2nd round pick
eja sends Toines Jerami Grant

===

Toine's Boys Gets:  Tyler Ennis, #27
Toine's Boys Trades:  #19

MMSB In:  #15, Miles Plumlee, Chase Budinger
MMSB Out:  MMSB's 2016 1st, #26

Bellevue In:  #8, #26, MMSB's 2016 1st
Bellevue Out:  #10, #15, #27, Tyler Ennis, Alexey Shved

Ya'll Hate In:  #10, #19, Alexey Shved
Ya'll Hates Out:  #8, Miles Plumlee, Chase Budinger

« Reply #456 on: May 31, 2015, 03:44:33 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I find that trade to be remarkably epically bad for one guy and pretty good for 3 other guys

« Reply #457 on: May 31, 2015, 03:46:25 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
I have had interest on the 17th pick from two different guys and interest on a package involving both the 17th and 14th picks from yet another guy, and I have had some interest in Doug McDermott from two different guys.

Also a long discussion involving Chandler Parsons. And now a new inquiry

These things will not be here forever.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:23:40 PM by eja117 »

« Reply #458 on: May 31, 2015, 04:10:45 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
4-Team trade.  Boom.   It's hard enough to negotiate with 1 team via e-mail/chat.  Sometimes you don't get responses for a couple days and often by the time you get a response, the pieces have moved.  I'm not sure we'll see another 4-teamer anytime soon.   

« Reply #459 on: May 31, 2015, 04:59:40 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

RUMOR:  Bellevue Mulling Next Steps
Nairda Iksworanjow - Whacko! Sports

BELLEVUE, WA - A long-gestating 4-team trade reached completion Sunday afternoon.  The Leprechauns, loaded with a bounty of assets, have been aggressive in the early offseason with hopes of freeing up roster space.  The move will go a long way towards alleviating some of the Leprechauns roster crunch.  In total, two players and three draft picks were sent out for #8, #26 and a future 1st.  Suddenly, the Leprechauns find themselves with three less roster spots to worry about. 

Sources indicate that Leprechauns GM, LarBrd33, sees a consensus Top 8 in the upcoming draft which includes the likes of Willie Cauley-Stein, Mario Hezonja, Jahlil Okafor, Karl-Anthony Towns, Kristag Porzingis, D'Angelo Russell, Emmanuel Mudiay and Justise Winslow.  It is believed the Leprechauns were motivated to trade into the top-tier to guarantee one of the above players.   

Meanwhile, FSPN's Chaz Buick reports that the 4-teamer may be just a precursor to more ambitious dreams.  Said Buick is a recent didntreddit AMA, "I hear that the Leprechauns are discussing moving assets on multiple fronts.  They have #8, #26, #30, #32 and #36 very available.  Recently, they have added top-tier prospects like Nik Stauskas, Anthony Bennett and Bismack Biyombo to the mix.  It is believed they are also open to moving their 2016 1st rounder despite having landed the #2 pick two years running.   Ticket sales are down and the Leprechauns have invested all of their resources towards an upcoming viral marketing campaign.  The team understands this is a multi-year project, but there is some urgency to add some real talent as soon as possible.  I can guarantee we'll see more moves before the start of the season." 

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:11:04 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2015, 05:25:13 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
#10 is available.
#19 is available.
Alexey Shved is available.

Wait, why did I make that deal again?

I am open to moving 19 for a future 1st. 

I am open to moving 10 and 19 together for a player, or for a better draft pick.

Alexey Shved will cost at least 2 1sts.  or not...

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2015, 07:02:47 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Also Bellevue is forthwith banned for the week from sending me offers. If I announce a deal with him this week I request everyone veto it

« Reply #462 on: May 31, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Also Bellevue is forthwith banned for the week from sending me offers. If I announce a deal with him this week I request everyone veto it
Since you decided to publicly blast me, I think it's fair to defend myself. 

I made eja an offer for Chandler Parsons operating under the assumption that Parsons has had microfracture surgery and it could be career threatening.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/27/report-chandler-parsons-to-have-knee-surgery-could-require-microfracture-surgery/

Dallas Mavericks small forward Chandler Parsons might need microfracture surgery on his right knee, sources told ESPNDallas.com, although there remains a possibility that the cartilage damage could be repaired with arthroscopic surgery.

If microfracture surgery is necessary, Parsons could be sidelined to begin next season.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/22/chandler-parsons-wont-say-whether-his-surgery-was-microfracture-might-not-be-ready-for-training-camp/

He was asked directly whether his knee surgery was of the microfracture variety.

"I don?t think they want me to answer if it was or not," Parsons said.

That doesn?t sound like the best of news and it got worse when Parsons added that he isn?t sure he?ll be ready to play when training camp opens in about four months.

Usually, players are more forthcoming with good news, but maybe Parsons just values privacy more than most. Indications are that?s not the case for him.

Rehab for microfracture surgery is about 6-12 months, which would probably keep Parsons sidelined to begin next season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nba/1869/chandler-parsons

Chandler Parsons (knee) would not commit to being ready for next year's training camp during a recent interview.
"I hope so," Parsons said regarding being ready for training camp. "Something like this, you never know. I think it?s very beneficial that I?m not going to be playing any games and practicing or anything like that. I?ll just be working out [with the Mavericks? athletic training staff]. I think so." Parsons would also not say whether he had arthroscopic or microfracture surgery, and the recovery timetables on those two procedures are significantly different. While arthroscopic surgery typically takes around 4-6 weeks to get back to basketball activities, microfracture surgery involves an 8-month recovery process. If he did indeed undergo microfracture surgery, he'll lose some value heading into next year's drafts. May 22 - 9:19 AM

I sent eja an exploratory offer for a player who averaged 29fp last season and might be in for a pretty career-threatening setback.   Eja, you didn't have to agree with my perfectly valid concerns... but no need to dog me publicly.  If it was arthroscopic surgery and he's back in 6 weeks, I'll offer you something more substantial.

« Reply #463 on: May 31, 2015, 07:11:33 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Yes there is definitely a need to dog you publicly. You are banish ed from my inbox on pain of death. Get thee to a nunnery.

« Reply #464 on: May 31, 2015, 07:11:57 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Yes there is definitely a need to dog you publicly. You are banish ed from my inbox on pain of death. Get thee to a nunnery.
TP. 

To be fair, I also found an article about Parsons recruiting the great P-Bev:  http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-mavericks/headlines/20150530-mavericks-chandler-parsons-putting-full-recruiting-press-on-rocket-s-patrick-beverley.ece

No sense in recruiting P-Bev for a championship run if Parsons knows he's out for a season.  So who knows.  On the flip side, maybe they are keeping mum on his injury so not to scare off P-Bev.