Author Topic: SW brigade of shamelessness continues  (Read 2021 times)

SW brigade of shamelessness continues
« on: December 02, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
I feel like I've been barraging you folks with this sort of stuff lately (mostly because more folks than I'm accustomed to have been getting the silly idea that I can be a positive contributor to a show), but here's hoping one more won't hurt:  I just found out this afternoon that I'll be making a guest contribution on Gang Green TV (via phone) tonight.  It's an online show hosted by Kurt Erickson, a public access show about the Celtics.  I'll be talking hoops with the fellas over there at 9:30 EST tonight.

Link below, if you're interested, although I'm still finding out if this is streamed live online or viewable only on a local public access channel and then posted later:

http://ganggreentv.tv/default.htm

Thanks in advance for not being too harsh on me (I hope) for the upswing in these sorts of threads of late...

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

Re: SW brigade of shamelessness continues
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
From Kurt Erickson, host:

Unfortunately it does not Stream Live. Id like to get there though. the Full episodes are Available at www.ganggreentv.com
It will be up tomorrow. Last year we only did ten minute Highlights on Youtube. It also plays in 20 or so communities in Ma. If people want it to play on their community access channel that can be arranged.

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

Re: SW brigade of shamelessness continues
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 05:54:01 PM »

Offline vw pirate

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 9
Instead of Steve Trying to Figure out what i said about Public Access in an Email I will throw this out to all of you.

If you are interested on seeing a fun natured Celtics Show on you Local Channel. Feel free to email me and i can get it going. Its Easy.  Kurt@wcat-tv.org

Thanks
Enjoy the Show.