Author Topic: Malik Beasley caught with Scottie Pippens wife. Beasleys wife files for divorce  (Read 2494 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Beasley just signed a big deal. Wonder if he signed a prenup

"Sources close to Beasley's wife Montana Yao tell TMZ Sports ... she was "blindsided" when she saw the pics of the Minnesota Timberwolves star arm-in-arm with Pippen during a Nov. 23 outing in Miami.

In the photos, 24-year-old Beasley and 46-year-old Pippen are wearing masks and holding hands while walking out in public.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1214912/nba-star-malik-beasleys-wife-montana-yao-files-for-divorce-amid-larsa-pippen-drama

Just days after Malik made headlines with Larsa Pippen, a source confirmed exclusively to E! News that the NBA player's wife has filed for divorce.

"Montana filed for a divorce the day she saw the photos," the insider said. "Montana never cheated, and it's not in her character. She's not dating anybody. She's a family person. She's focusing on taking care of her son with her parents. They are quarantining together. Her son is her first priority."

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
That's dirty of Malik Beasley.  Pippen's a living legend, and I say that as a Jordan = forever GOATer.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline Rikibellevie

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 282
I try never commenting on personnal stuff or personnal manners but I can't say anything against this horrible fashion style...  Even Westrbrook style look like Versace in comparaison of this.

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2523
What is the value in me knowing this?  I don’t excuse adultery or deception, but I know next to nothing about these people — there us so much more I don’t know about them than I do know about them.  Maybe Beasley and Mrs. Pippen are rotten people. Why is it important for me to have an opinion on that?

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Didn't Future (the rapper) do the same? Or was that Scottie’s daughter?
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
I try never commenting on personnal stuff or personnal manners but I can't say anything against this horrible fashion style...  Even Westrbrook style look like Versace in comparaison of this.
I spent like 15 seconds trying to figure out what his halloween costume was supposed to be.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 620
That's dirty of Malik Beasley.  Pippen's a living legend, and I say that as a Jordan = forever GOATer.

By all accounts Pippen is/was a humongous arse bag. His ex wife is a lifestyle chaser.

I can't imagine the narcissism it takes to have a relationship in public while still married.
ok fine

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
As our rules remind us, this isn’t TMZ. Locked.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes