Author Topic: Sacramento looking to trade WCS/He wants larger rolr  (Read 5114 times)

Re: Sacramento looking to trade WCS/He wants larger rolr
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2016, 04:17:45 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Still think a Noel trade is a better get for us. Noel is a significantly better player overall defensively and especially on the rebounding end.

I don't know about that, I haven't really seen anything from either player that really distinguishes them to me, and they are in similar situations roster/development wise. The difference is Noel is about to be FA, but because he's still just as unknown as WCS, it's a much bigger gamble to give up equivalent assets.

Now if the price on Noel was lower than WCS, I might consider that. 

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 04:22:05 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
Still think a Noel trade is a better get for us. Noel is a significantly better player overall defensively and especially on the rebounding end.
When is Noel out until though? The sooner we get another big, the better.
Noel was supposed to be out 3 to 5 weeks after his surgery.  So he should be back by early December. 

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 04:35:11 PM »

Offline fantankerous

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
WCS is a terrible basketball player and can't get minutes on a bad team.  I'll pass.
Can't be worse than Zeller.

WCS is not a better basketball player than Zeller.  Watch some Kings games.  And I agree that Zeller is awful.

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
He is exactly what we need I say Young and our 2018 pick. No more.
He can get a rebound and he is young. No Jaylen for almost anyone. He is special. Lebron Said soo.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 04:43:11 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Boogie is the prize but WCS would be a great addition if the cost works out right. Our first in 2018 and one of our youngsters or overseas guys?  Not sure what his value is.

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2016, 06:56:03 PM »

Online Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
WCS is a terrible basketball player and can't get minutes on a bad team.  I'll pass.

WCS is not a better basketball player than Zeller.  Watch some Kings games.  And I agree that Zeller is awful.
Ya got me there, I haven't seen him in action. He has to be a better defender, no?

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2016, 07:08:31 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257

Ya got me there, I haven't seen him in action. He has to be a better defender, no?

Individual defense maybe, but not considered a good team defender.

But my big question: Why would anybody here want a player griping about minutes less than 10 games into the season?  At least Mickey doesn't complain. He knows where he is in his career and the league, and is working to get better. WCS does not appear to have this insight.

Coach has enough kids to babysit.

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2016, 07:24:49 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel

But my big question: Why would anybody here want a player griping about minutes less than 10 games into the season?  At least Mickey doesn't complain. He knows where he is in his career and the league, and is working to get better. WCS does not appear to have this insight.

Because the Kings are a dumpster fire of a franchise?
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257

Because the Kings are a dumpster fire of a franchise?

Irrelevant. No reason to expect he would happily take th role given on a good team or in a better org.

More like the #6 pick thinks he is entitled to something. No thanks.