Author Topic: From Down 2-0 Vs. Chicago To Now Being In Game 5 Of An ECF... Let That Sink In..  (Read 739 times)

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2959
  • On To Banner 18!

What a journey it's been for the C's.

TONS of magical moments, fun games, heart breakers, emotions (poor Isaiah  :(), and all of us here have been through the ups and downs of the season, and especially the postseason.

Even if it ends, this was in my books, the "best case scenario" possible before the season, and IT WASN'T EASY, which in a sense makes it even more special.

Unfortunately we may lose one (or some, hopefully not though) of Crowder, Smart, Bradley, and even though we may bark at these guys during games or what not, I'm really going to miss anyone on this team who leaves via trade/FA. They aren't perfect but boy do they play with pride, hustle and grit night in and night out, and you couldn't ask for more.

Hopefully these guys have some more big games in them though, and for now, one game at a time!
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
7 wins away from banner 18. Remember when we were supposed to be tanking for 10 years after the big 3 and rondo were shipped? Time flies.

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2959
  • On To Banner 18!
7 wins away from banner 18. Remember when we were supposed to be tanking for 10 years after the big 3 and rondo were shipped? Time flies.

Yep, only 7 away, and the way it seems, the Raptors could falter if Lowry leaves, Hawks if Millsap leaves, and I think at that point it's really a three-headed horse race in the East between WAS, BOS, CLE (who I don't expect to stay dominant after 3 more years).

Add some pieces, see good growth, and we could get closer. 
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller