Other Discussions > Off Topic

What Really Grinds My Gears

(1/2) > >>

Ed Monix:

Ed Monix:
You know what really grinds my gears?

I want to buy an authentic Celtics home jersey but for some reason it's essentially not available.

What type of global sports league doesn't offer home jersey's that the players wear?

Ed Monix:
You know what really grinds my gears?

The NBA App...that thing is still horrible! How can an organisation that brings in 10 billion dollars a season have such a buggy piece of crap?!

tenn_smoothie:

--- Quote from: Ed Monix on August 08, 2022, 12:18:31 PM ---You know what really grinds my gears?

I want to buy an authentic Celtics home jersey but for some reason it's essentially not available.

What type of global sports league doesn't offer home jersey's that the players wear?

--- End quote ---

A league that is outfitted by Nike, who have zero interest in tradition.

Redz:

--- Quote from: tenn_smoothie on January 14, 2023, 01:49:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ed Monix on August 08, 2022, 12:18:31 PM ---You know what really grinds my gears?

--- End quote ---

A league that is outfitted by Nike, who have zero interest in tradition.

--- End quote ---

I ponied up for a city edition sweatshirt.  I really like that logo this year.  But they’re definitely focused on expanding the merchandising with new looks for every occasion.  Traditional not so much…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version