Author Topic: 100 Tommy Points  (Read 1006612 times)

Re: 100 Tommy Points
« Reply #1935 on: June 10, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Congrats, RG!  Word of your sig mastery (not to forget good posting) continues to spread.

...which brings me to wondering if it's possible to do something meshing the Celtics and my main green alter ego, Oscar the Grouch?

-sw

Haha I just had a vision of you, Jeff, Roy, Redz and Edgar sitting around a table at CelticsBlog Headquarters drinking coffee, like "You know who's been posting well lately?  Reggies Ghost, and that guy can make a hell of a sig too..." ;D

An honor, really, I'm all over the Oscar the Grouch sig.  I'm a fan of your writing, btw...

Much thanks on both accounts, RG (and I'll compensate as you wish in CB currency, of course).  Although, I should clarify about the CB boardroom scene...

...think of it more along the lines of your traditional family holiday gathering.  Folks like Jeff, Roy and I are sitting at the "kids' table" talking about such frivolities as large men playing child's games and throwing balls throw hoops.  Over at the grown-ups' table, Redz and Edgar lead a seminar on the far more serious issue of...world domination by clowns.

We're still not quite sure if IP's Bill Walker Hype Club banter belongs in the basketball or "world domination by clowns" discussion. 

...hope that adds to the vision.... ;)

-sw

BOOM

What an honor.  Thank you, RG.  Rare as this, I'm speechless.  Better than I could have even dreamed it up, that's for sure.   ;D

-sw

[dang] Reggie!

Best yet  ;D

I'm ready  ;D

This is Redz we're talking about, this one's gotta be tight!   8)

I dont use masked profanity but this signature kicks traseros best signature ever IMHO
and for the record second best is mine :)
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #1936 on: June 10, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Congrats, RG!  Word of your sig mastery (not to forget good posting) continues to spread.

...which brings me to wondering if it's possible to do something meshing the Celtics and my main green alter ego, Oscar the Grouch?

-sw

Haha I just had a vision of you, Jeff, Roy, Redz and Edgar sitting around a table at CelticsBlog Headquarters drinking coffee, like "You know who's been posting well lately?  Reggies Ghost, and that guy can make a hell of a sig too..." ;D

An honor, really, I'm all over the Oscar the Grouch sig.  I'm a fan of your writing, btw...

Much thanks on both accounts, RG (and I'll compensate as you wish in CB currency, of course).  Although, I should clarify about the CB boardroom scene...

...think of it more along the lines of your traditional family holiday gathering.  Folks like Jeff, Roy and I are sitting at the "kids' table" talking about such frivolities as large men playing child's games and throwing balls throw hoops.  Over at the grown-ups' table, Redz and Edgar lead a seminar on the far more serious issue of...world domination by clowns.

We're still not quite sure if IP's Bill Walker Hype Club banter belongs in the basketball or "world domination by clowns" discussion. 

-sw

BOOM

What an honor.  Thank you, RG.  Rare as this, I'm speechless.  Better than I could have even dreamed it up, that's for sure.   ;D

-sw

[dang] Reggie!

Best yet  ;D

I'm ready  ;D

Pretty soon you'll have more TP's than posts.
Great work, RG. How does one entice you to do
a sig? What does one say?  :P  ;D

« Reply #1937 on: June 11, 2009, 12:20:10 AM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'

-sw

-sw

BOOM

-sw

[dang] Reggie!

Best yet  ;D

I'm ready  ;D

I've got Redz, RebusRankin, then you.  I guess it could be a little while, but if you don't mind waiting I'd be happy to.  You're a legend out here ACF, it'd be fun...

« Reply #1938 on: June 11, 2009, 02:53:47 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

-sw

-sw

BOOM

-sw

[dang] Reggie!

Best yet  ;D

I'm ready  ;D

I've got Redz, RebusRankin, then you.  I guess it could be a little while, but if you don't mind waiting I'd be happy to.  You're a legend out here ACF, it'd be fun...

I don't know about the legend part.
I'm flattered, though  ;)

I don't mind waiting at all.
I'll look forward to it, RG  :)
I'll send you a PM with a little
info on what I'd like, if that's OK?

« Reply #1939 on: June 11, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
Congrats on #200 Truck Lewis

Yup

« Reply #1940 on: June 11, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
Congrats Truck!

« Reply #1941 on: June 11, 2009, 12:04:06 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
Nice job Truck!

And everyone else I've missed out on lately. Sorry gang
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #1942 on: June 11, 2009, 02:34:54 PM »

Offline Truck Lewis

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 1053
  • Reggie "Truck" Lewis
Thanks fellas,,,and i love the Reggie pics
Looking for a Sig designer....obviously i will be greatful with tps.

Looking for a Wire - Rondo theme....PM with ideas and I'll tp

« Reply #1943 on: June 11, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Congrats, Truck.

« Reply #1944 on: June 12, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
Congrats to all who have taken their message board hustle plays to a new level!

« Reply #1945 on: June 13, 2009, 12:36:16 AM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
Congrats on 300 to Reggies Ghost, also known as CB's Master of the Sig!

And he's no shabby poster either.   ;D

A belated congrats as well to Truck Lewis!

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #1946 on: June 13, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

Congrats on 300 to Reggies Ghost, also known as CB's Master of the Sig!

And he's no shabby poster either.   ;D

I'll co-sign that.
Congrats, RG!

« Reply #1947 on: June 13, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4595
Reggies Ghost is without a doubt a first ballot CelticsBlog Hall of Famer.

And Truck Lewis ain't too shabby either, congrats guys.

Both guys rocking part of Reggie Lewis's name, so we'll have to dig in the crates for a classic, check out young Reggie #31

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #1948 on: June 13, 2009, 01:28:56 AM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
Reggies Ghost is without a doubt a first ballot CelticsBlog Hall of Famer.

And Truck Lewis ain't too shabby either, congrats guys.

Both guys rocking part of Reggie Lewis's name, so we'll have to dig in the crates for a classic, check out young Reggie #31

WOW, like the biggest TP I've ever given, great shot.  That's my guy obviously, amazing to see such a young pic of him, thanks.  Guys it's been a blast out here on this blog and I appreciate your kind words. 

« Reply #1949 on: June 16, 2009, 08:01:29 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
Congrats to the Pick a Player Champ EDGAR...1500 TPs

Kobe thanks you for your undying support

Yup