Author Topic: Draft performers so far  (Read 6394 times)

Re: Draft performers so far
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 10:44:50 PM »

Offline vl819

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 19
Jordan Clarkson is going to be the steal of the draft when its all said and done. Too bad he's a Laker...

Especially after tonights performance, i think its safe to say i was spot on way back on summer 2014 in saying that Clarkson would be the steal of the draft. 24 points on 10 for 15 shooting!? Don't mean to brag but its nice to be right.

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 10:59:44 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Jordan Clarkson is going to be the steal of the draft when its all said and done. Too bad he's a Laker...

Especially after tonights performance, i think its safe to say i was spot on way back on summer 2014 in saying that Clarkson would be the steal of the draft. 24 points on 10 for 15 shooting!? Don't mean to brag but its nice to be right.

You really think so? I mean what is he really? He averages 2 APG and can't run the point because he's always looking for his shot and lacks vision. And he can't really be a 2 guard because he lacks a lot of size (especially bulk) and isn't the best shooter around to space the floor (34% from 3's). At best, he's a bench player on a playoff team that provides scoring punch. I'm not sure he'll be any different than Marcus Thornton (streaky, bad shot selection, looks for his shot first, bad defender) in terms of production when it's all said and done.

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 11:16:48 PM »

Offline vl819

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 19
His pure scoring and athletic ability separate him from the pack. Don't get me wrong he's definitely not one of the best players from that draft class, but at the #46 pick overall? Thats what Belichick would call 'Value'  8)