Author Topic: Nuggets (33-18) at Celtics (26-23) 2/10  (Read 76106 times)

Re: Nuggets (33-18) at Celtics (26-23) 2/10
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 05:58:34 AM »

Offline albas89

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
Extremely difficult game! Denver was a nightmare matchup for Boston anyway, now that they're on a big winning streak they look invincible. I hope that, if we lose this one (which is quite possible), we won't start the "blow it up" talk all over again, most teams in the NBA would lose to the Nuggets right now...
"Life has so many hurdles. Some of them I've hopped over, some of them I've tripped over. The key is to get back up and finish the race."- Paul Pierce

And he did finish...

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 06:03:24 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Extremely difficult game! Denver was a nightmare matchup for Boston anyway, now that they're on a big winning streak they look invincible. I hope that, if we lose this one (which is quite possible), we won't start the "blow it up" talk all over again, most teams in the NBA would lose to the Nuggets right now...

lol

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 06:19:16 AM »

Offline albas89

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
lol
Reverse jinx works wonders... ;D
"Life has so many hurdles. Some of them I've hopped over, some of them I've tripped over. The key is to get back up and finish the race."- Paul Pierce

And he did finish...

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 07:23:53 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
I think the biggest key to the game is getting rebounds
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 07:39:39 AM »

Offline Rtpas11

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
Denver is a good team but i'm extremely confident we win this game because Rondo isn't playing. If Rondo played we'll probably lose in a blowout. The key to this game is Avery Bradley (slowing down Ty Lawson) & Jeff Green making things hard for Wilson Chandler (if he plays) he usually doesn't play in back2backs so that helps us. The last key is Paul Pierce... He needs to stay at home with Gallanari & not leave open for 3's. Lee & K.G. will hold their own. Bass hopefully plays well, but Faried may just beast mode him or could be just the opposite if Bass decides to bring out the beast in him. ;D

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 07:49:30 AM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
Any official word on whether this game will actually be played?  I know A. Sherrod Blakely said it would, but I'm quite confident that he makes up 90% of his stories.  No MBTA service today, it seems.

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 07:51:32 AM »

Offline OhioGreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 55

Sorry, this is OUR home court, against a team, though hot, is only an afterthought as a team capable of winning the West! If we can't get a convincing win against them tonite, we SHOULD continue the "blow it up" talk 'cause there's several teams out there that are much better than Denver you've got to get thru to win a title! And if a title isn't what we're out for, we're already late for the rebuilding process!

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 07:54:17 AM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
I think we can win this at home. I definitely think, ykno, since we beat the Heat we can find a way to beat the Nuggets. My concern is I think we will have to run more half court stuff, but hopefully we just keep it simple with some high pick n rolls and stretch out KG tonight.

I absolutely fear what Manimal is going to do to Brandon Bass. It hurts to think about it.

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 08:06:49 AM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
Denver is much worse on the road than at home.

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 08:24:45 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175

Sounds like you think this game is in Denver.

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 08:46:31 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
gonna miss Sully's 6 fouls to give on the Manimal  .    Nuggets are loaded for bear with the super athletic , super quick,   Here is a game Rondo, quickness would have helped.

I can really see the Celtics getting run out of the gym on this one.  That Manimal. have went berserk
lately destroying teams.....looking like a runaway freight train hurling his body to the rim......ah la D wade of old.

Even though we'll most likely lose , ther is no reason to blow it up and only keep Rondo as our savior .  Chicago got their butt kicked by Denver too.......Losing to Denver is nothing to be ashamed of ......they are the hottest team right now.

Not being a blowout, will be a moral victory..... the manimal. needs no rest , he could play 5 back to back games and look fresh as a daisy .

Losing to Denver is no reason to hang it it up

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 09:35:06 AM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
also worried cuz of the snow i don't think we've had practice or shootaround.
i think

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 09:47:49 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green

Sounds like you think this game is in Denver.

Yep. Jungle must be an X-Factor this game
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 09:53:31 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

yup......great post.......

hope I'm shocked with a Celtics victory though......LoL

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 10:03:51 AM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Alright, let's do this! Number 7 here we come!