Author Topic: For anyone wanting to go to Game 5, Watch for Fake Tickets  (Read 1501 times)

For anyone wanting to go to Game 5, Watch for Fake Tickets
« on: June 11, 2010, 12:28:07 PM »

Offline rjsuperfly66

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 1
http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2010/06/watch-out-for-fake-tickets.html

I know everyone desperately wants to buy tickets for these next couple of games... but be careful.  There are a ton of Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.s out there ready to take your money and pass you these fake tickets.

Our boy KWAPT passed this photo along.  The key thing to look for is at the bottom left corner of the ticket where it says "30May10".  That's supposedly the "Sale Date"... but these tickets didn't go on sale until June.

So if you're willing to shell out some cash for tickets... beware.  This thing is a fake.

Note that Los Angeles is spelt wrong to on the tickets.  I assume this would only be if you by from Craigslist because must sites guarantee no problems.

As for how many people they got, I saw this message on Rhode Island Craigslist this morning.

fYI, We got sold 4 counterfeit tickets for last nights game only to find out when we attempted to get in. By the time we made it to the window to speak with the manager he already had a stack of them, so we were not the only ones the got taken. Picture of one below.

To see the picture, click on the link at the top.

Best of luck!