Author Topic: Gerald Green  (Read 5670 times)

Gerald Green
« on: November 02, 2008, 06:19:10 PM »

Offline airrick31

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0
Anyone know what happened to Gerald Green?  I would have him than Veal Scalapine...but i could be wrong.  Any thoughts? And info what team GG is playing for...

Also I have a ESPN fantasy H2H basketball league that is drafting Monday at 8pm, need only  a couple owners. Leave ur email if interested!!!!

It'll will be fun, 3 bench slots, 2 utility slots, extra G and F too.  12 team league.

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=77009

Re: Gerald Green
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Dallas

SEASON AVERAGES 
Season Team G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
-- -- 0 0 0.0 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.00 0.00 0.0
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:10 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
the name that won't go away...
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 07:27:32 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Is he becoming the new Antoine?

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Dallas

SEASON AVERAGES 

Gerald actually played 16 minutes last night for Dallas. All of these were regular rotation minutes because the game was pretty close. He scored 9 pts and had 2 rebounds.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 07:56:33 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
He goes into remission, but I'm fairly certain the mention of his name will kill me some day.

;D
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
Ah...my old friend, Mr. Potential.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 10:39:05 PM »

Offline miraclejohan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 82
  • Green 18 or Burst
I watched him play last night because I've been watching Minny on League pass...he actually looked like he's progressing quite a bit (i will gladly eat my words if need be).  he looks like he added a few pounds and he's not displaying the same hesitancy he did in boston when decided (or not) to shoot).  he;s still a shooter but he knows when he will shoot vs when he'll get rid of the ball.  he is also moving well without the ball and trying to get open looks before he even has the ball.  Again, this is based on 16 minutes of game time.  There was a sound bite of him saying he's playing with 4 chips on his shoulder (assuming 1 for boston, 1 for minny, 1 for houston, and 1 for ....?) and he shows up to practice "not to play, but to work." 
Green 17 vol. 1-4  available here: https://miraclejohan.bandcamp.com/

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 11:09:05 PM »

Offline blueygreen

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 49
I watched him play last night because I've been watching Minny on League pass...he actually looked like he's progressing quite a bit (i will gladly eat my words if need be).  he looks like he added a few pounds and he's not displaying the same hesitancy he did in boston when decided (or not) to shoot).  he;s still a shooter but he knows when he will shoot vs when he'll get rid of the ball.  he is also moving well without the ball and trying to get open looks before he even has the ball.  Again, this is based on 16 minutes of game time.  There was a sound bite of him saying he's playing with 4 chips on his shoulder (assuming 1 for boston, 1 for minny, 1 for houston, and 1 for ....?) and he shows up to practice "not to play, but to work." 

Dunk Contest obviously  ;)

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
Dallas

SEASON AVERAGES 

Gerald actually played 16 minutes last night for Dallas. All of these were regular rotation minutes because the game was pretty close. He scored 9 pts and had 2 rebounds.
youre right that appeaars just last night on NBA homepage

Nice to be back!

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 01:40:29 PM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73

Is he becoming the new Antoine?

He's definitely different than Antoine.  The only thing they have in common is that they are both former celtics.  Which is why we keep talking about them and like to follow their careers.
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 02:40:18 PM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 163

he played very well. i was rooting for minny (my second favorite team because of big al), but gerald green was a huge factor in the 4th quarter. dallas does not win that game without g-money. it was good to see, and i wish him well.
"Maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?"

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
i give up.

maybe the only way to have some of the folks here forego toine and green as their objects of desire would be for danny to trade for them right now and force doc to play them both 36 minutes a night.

green is making more sequels than rocky ever dreamed of doing.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 08:09:14 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
i give up.

maybe the only way to have some of the folks here forego toine and green as their objects of desire would be for danny to trade for them right now and force doc to play them both 36 minutes a night.

green is making more sequels than rocky ever dreamed of doing.

but hes still a Loooooooong way to go to catch toine. ;D

Nice to be back!

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
Game at Dallas. Wally with the ball on his hands, late on the shot-clock, trapped at the wing. Pump fake and the guy who was in front of him, jumps into him... shooting foul, 3 free throws, Dallas was getting some momentum that now it's gone. I wasn't really paying attention to the game, saw that moment and thought "what a terrible play, who was that guy, certainly a rookie...". Close plan and... Gerald Green. Next, they show an interview with Carlisle where he talks about how they are teaching Green to keep balance and to stay on his feet.

I mean, it's great he's actually having some playing time and finally working on his game, but what has this guy  been doing so far?