Author Topic: Basics of the FOrums  (Read 4241 times)

Basics of the FOrums
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:46:13 AM »

Offline popofly

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 1
 Hi Everyone, i am new to this forums, but i have been a lurker for year s now, can someone explain to me the stars and the position(right now i have kris joseph), would i be able to change that...
Thanks in Advance

Re: Basics of the FOrums
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 02:52:24 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Hi Everyone, i am new to this forums, but i have been a lurker for year s now, can someone explain to me the stars and the position(right now i have kris joseph), would i be able to change that...
Thanks in Advance
Hey man welcome to the forum.  I take it you're a big DeAndre Jordan fan? 

Those names are auto-populated based on the amount of posts you make.  If you are interested, you can check out the Boston Celtic wiki and read about some of our legendary former players.  Kris Joseph use to play with Macky Digs and King Kong Bundy back in the 1930s.  Dude was a stah.  He's the first player to ever do the Hoop-a-doop juke.

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 03:05:09 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Welcome aboard.

You get 1 star for every 1,000 posts, up to 33 of them.

The player moniker under your name is also based on post count.  You start your way as a scrub, and eventually work your way up through all of the Celtics' retired numbers.  Unfortunately, there's going to be a major shakeup of these soon, as Pierce and KG will be former Celtics.  Vomit.

Tommy points are a way of rewarding fellow posts for good arguments, funny posts, etc.  You can give one per hour.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 03:06:14 AM »

Offline popofly

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 1
Thanks in Advance
Hey man welcome to the forum.  I take it you're a big DeAndre Jordan fan? 

Those names are auto-populated based on the amount of posts you make.  If you are interested, you can check out the Boston Celtic wiki and read about some of our legendary former players.  Kris Joseph use to play with Macky Digs and King Kong Bundy back in the 1930s.  Dude was a stah.  He's the first player to ever do the Hoop-a-doop juke.

Thanks for the info....and No I am not a fan of DeAndre to be honest, i just felt like in this dark times we celtic fans must stick together and its the right time to move out of the lurker cabinet.

And Besides, who isn't excited about the surprise and uncertainty of the upcoming years, i just hope its not as bad as the 21 year drought.