Author Topic: Crowder appreciation thread  (Read 3071 times)

Crowder appreciation thread
« on: March 18, 2015, 02:16:23 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Just watched the Cs-Pacers game, and Crowder had as big of an impact/possibly the biggest, in the latter half of 4th quarter. He is a beast that I would be more than willing to overpay for. I'd trust him with my mother.

Scientific journals have an "impact factor." If the NBA had a similar algorithm, he would be a bona-fide scientist. The man has the ability to change the game without doing much more than breathing. I'm going to raise my first born child (male or female) Jae.. and my second (male or female) whatever his middle name is.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:21:56 AM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Re: Crowder appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 02:19:19 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Just watched the Cs-Pacers game, and Crowder had as big of an impact/possibly the biggest, in the latter half of 4th quarter. He is a beast that I would be more than willing to overpay for. I'd trust him with my mother.

Scientific journals have an "impact factor." If the NBA had a similar algorithm, he would be a scientist. The man has the ability to change the game without doing much more than breathing. I'm going to raise my first born child (male or female) Jae.. and my second (male or female) whatever his middle name is.
It's crazy how strong and quick to the ball he is. Seriously though when there's a loose ball and he's in the area his hands are like magnets he almost always will come up with it. Lol
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 02:25:24 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Scientific journals have an "impact factor." If the NBA had a similar algorithm, he would be a scientist. The man has the ability to change the game without doing much more than breathing. I'm going to raise my first born child (male or female) Jae.. and my second (male or female) whatever his middle name is.

Interesting names. Jae does sound nice. Either way hes appreciated by me. I don't know how much he would want, but he isn't starter material to me. Hes really good off the bench, and can fill in minutes at SF/PF, and switches on Centers due to his strength and energy.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 06:13:30 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315

Interesting names. Jae does sound nice. Either way hes appreciated by me. I don't know how much he would want, but he isn't starter material to me. Hes really good off the bench, and can fill in minutes at SF/PF, and switches on Centers due to his strength and energy.

On the radio this week, Danny included him in his short list of their top young core.

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 07:30:48 AM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
This whole recent improvement thing with us started with him.  He was the oil that started it.  I appreciate you, Crowder!

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 07:34:49 AM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
I've appareciated Mr. Intangibles since he got here.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
This whole recent improvement thing with us started with him.  He was the oil that started it.  I appreciate you, Crowder!

I agree.

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 09:55:38 AM »

Online bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
I'm going to raise my first born child (male or female) Jae.. and my second (male or female) whatever his middle name is.

Actually his middle name is Jae.

Corey Jae Crowder.

Luckily for your future children, those are both pretty normal unisex names.  So lil' female tarheelsxxiii won't have to go through life being named something like Kevin, Maurice, Paul, or Anthony. (Kevin Maurice Garnett and Paul Anthony Pierce for those wondering).  My future daughter having to be named after Leon Powe, not so lucky though.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 04:38:31 PM »

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 1673
I'd trust him with my mother.

As long as he doesn't have to pass to her, she'll be alright.

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 06:25:38 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
If he could talk his Marquette buddy into coming here as a FA, I'd give him the full MLE.

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 06:38:16 PM »

Offline KingofDaPlayazBall

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 13
I would like to see him develop a mid range game, hes not starter caliber yet but I think its too early to write him off as a career bench/energy guy, just looking at damarre carrol as a reference.

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 06:38:37 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559

This^^^

Resign him!

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 06:56:11 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Makes a difference when you have a player that cares and get rid of one who is coasting.

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 08:20:29 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Makes a difference when you have a player that cares and get rid of one who is coasting.

+1

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 08:39:51 PM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
yep