Author Topic: Make a trade Proposal for Fultz  (Read 6664 times)

Make a trade Proposal for Fultz
« on: December 10, 2017, 08:57:12 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Make a trade offer of what you would be willing to give up to see if Steven's can save Markelle Fultz.

Would you deal Smart and Rozier for him.
 Marcus Morris and a pick for him.
 Smart Rozier and the Memphis pick Philly might consider that some Celtics fans will cringe but if Stevens could unlock his talent that could be nuts.

Re: Make a trade Proposal for Fultz
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:07 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
How about the Celtics offer the LA pick and Tatum? Or is that not enough?

;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:17 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Trade smart for the guy with a fake shoulder injury because he changed his shot for some reason?  ;D

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:47 PM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 549
Okay, Celtics fans have officially devalued Fultz too far. Philly wouldn't do any of those deals, and they shouldnr. This guy has missed 20 ish games to injury but he was still the consensus number 1 puck and compared by some to James Harden pre draft. He is worth ALOT more than memphis Smart and Rozier even With the injury. I know as fans we love to jump to conclusions but less than half a year into his career writing Fultz off is insane. Guy could still very well end up the best player I  that draft.

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 09:08:21 PM »

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
I've got half a glass of Guinness in my hands now. After a few more sips  of it that would be a fair trade. They won't trade him and even if they would I wouldn't give them anything we've got that would make it work.
Peace through Tyranny

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Okay, Celtics fans have officially devalued Fultz too far. Philly wouldn't do any of those deals, and they shouldnr. This guy has missed 20 ish games to injury but he was still the consensus number 1 puck and compared by some to James Harden pre draft. He is worth ALOT more than memphis Smart and Rozier even With the injury. I know as fans we love to jump to conclusions but less than half a year into his career writing Fultz off is insane. Guy could still very well end up the best player I  that draft.

If he gets to Tatum's rookie year level talent through the course of his career I'll be insanely surprised. His shoulder is not injured. The Sixers staff even admitted it. He's on "injured" status because he's not able to shoot a free throw and sending him to th G league would be a huge black eye.

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 09:13:39 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I dont think one makes sense.

I think Tatum is more valuable at this point.

Fultz probably checks in pretty close to Jaylen Brown value wise.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 09:35:39 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Smart and the Laker pick might get them to bite if Philly was truly ready to cut their losses. I don't necessarily think he will be a star player in this league, but Philly is going to require a package indicative of one in order to get them to trade him now.

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 09:49:51 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I will pass. Gotta be something seriously wrong with a concensus #1 pick if he has the yips and changes his shot form just before entering the league.

Let's not forget, he wasn't considered a top prospect until late in his HS career. So that added with his team's poor performance when he played for them in college and now him disappearing for God knows what.....big pass on Fultz.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 09:50:03 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
noo....no now .....wait for the big bust

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 10:01:06 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404

Unless he comes back and shows progress on his shot, he is not even close to Jaylen Brown value.

I would go more for Diangelo Russell level value by the end of this season.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 10:12:36 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
I'd think about throwing them Nader, Bird or Allen.  maybe a combo of 2 of them.

Buyer Beware.  they wanted him, they got  him.  will laugh my ass off if he gets traded for a similar package as Okafor in 2-3 years

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 10:13:51 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

Unless he comes back and shows progress on his shot, he is not even close to Jaylen Brown value.

I would go more for Diangelo Russell level value by the end of this season.
not even that.  Russell played and wasn't a complete bum.   Fultz has yet to shed that label.

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2017, 11:33:19 PM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Why would we want to trade for damaged goods?

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 12:11:46 AM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 549

If he gets to Tatum's rookie year level talent through the course of his career I'll be insanely surprised. His shoulder is not injured. The Sixers staff even admitted it. He's on "injured" status because he's not able to shoot a free throw and sending him to th G league would be a huge black eye.

I woud be zero percent suprised. Thats not to say its a lock, but he was better than Tatum as recently as a year ago. To say theres no way he'll end having a year as good as Tatum is currnetly havng is insane to me. I love Tatum, wouldn't trade him for Fultz straight up right now. But i think celtcs fans for whatever reason just have a reflex to devalue 76ers. I get it, there blatant tanking over the last five years was nuaseauting, and this thing with him no onger injured and nt playing is weird. But they also wnet through weird injury things with both Embiid and Simmons, and those guys look awesome right now. Again, we are less than 30 games into a 19 year olds career, a player most considered a legit Teir 1 prospect and the best guard propsect sicne John Wall. Again, all I'm saying is dont write the guy off just yet.