Other Discussions > Other / General Sports

mayweather sr: "mayweather-pacquaio will happen"

(1/16) > >>

Waew:
http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/story?storyId=11669125

He thinks it will happen

Donoghus:
It should've happened 5 years ago.  It would've been surreal to have it in 2009 or so.

Still, a Pacman-Mayweather fight would be absolutely great for boxing even in 2015.

I have my doubts about it happening.  I mean, who wouldn't after all these years?  Also, seen enough slippage from Pacman that I'm not sure he could hold his own against Mayweather now.    Still, its something I would relish to see. 

Yoki_IsTheName:
Well, turns out there was a thread about this.

There's seriously no excuse for Floyd to not make this fight. Money is there, Pac is willing to take and do whatever his camp wants them, it's really on May's ball now if this fight is going to happen or not.

I believe he's ducking.

mr. dee:
I take all of their words with a grain of salt. Too many egos that prevents the fight from happening.

Yoki_IsTheName:

--- Quote from: mr. dee on December 05, 2014, 10:12:40 PM ---I take all of their words with a grain of salt. Too many egos that prevents the fight from happening.

--- End quote ---

Agree.

There's Arum over May, May over Pac, Pac over May.

Too many cooks in the kitchen, really. Why can't they really just co-promote? There's SO MUCH money involved here, they can't figure that out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version