Author Topic: 100 Tommy Points  (Read 998404 times)

Re: 100 Tommy Points
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2008, 12:34:25 AM »

Offline vl819

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 19
 ;D  I just want to express my excitement as I realized that i just got to thirty! ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, yeah, i know. This is no big deal to TP kings like Roy, Redz, wdleei,  but hey there's just something really gratifying about getting a Tommy Point!

;D

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2008, 01:15:10 AM »

Offline Robb

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 128
Celticsblog is the height of hubris right now.  When the team is this good we get the ultimate backslapping thread like this and other discussions where we try to fix the problems of other people.  This is the kind of thread that goes on in a board room with everyone looking like Mr. Moneybags from Monopoly and lighting cubans with $100 bills.

...that said -- it's awesome!  It's great to be winners again!  And if you've posted in this thread, the one Tommy Point you just gained was on me!  Huzzah!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:27:22 AM by Robb »
We're the ones we've been waiting for.

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »

Offline irish_celtic_fan

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 23
This thread right now is the ultimate feel-good thread.  I'm loving the TP-based love being thrown around.  That being said...I must again agree with the idea that Redz should be a moderator.  If anyone deserves it...it be you sir.

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2008, 02:33:41 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
Matt Geiger....for some reason I thought of him as I read the replies, if that doesn't warrant me getting some TPs, what does?
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
So I've noticed a few people talking about Redz in this thread:

Red although the avatar is kind of creepy. Your posts are almost always good for a laugh or too.

redz, u kill me with ur witty humor and funny pics!

if a mod spot opens up, i think redz would be a great choice

And I agree with all of it.  Redz posts always make me laugh, but that avatar is freakin' creepy man.  Now I have no idea who Redz really is, never talked to him, never met him, never communicated through PM's, so I clicked on his name to try to solve the mystery of Redz (even though I'm pretty sure that's a box I don't want to open) and what do I find but a link to what I would imagine to be Redz website: The Caped Cod. And I kid you not, one of the first pics that jumps out at me is this (and if you don't believe me go see for yourself):

No picture could summarize who I think Redz is better than what I found on his website. Now it's all starting to make a little more sense: the funny posts, the witty remarks, the creepy avatar.  With that picture, I think the final piece of the puzzle is now in place.
Yeh, thanks for the reminder that I haven't updated my web site since before Christmas!  I forget that someone might actually go there once and a while.  Those finger monsters are perennial best sellers! (I sell other stuff too, but I'm not going to solicit that here - not because what I sell is inappropriate, but because this isn't an ad space....but I mention this so you know there's more than just finger monsters!)

I can't believe people are creeped out by the Captain Spaulding avatar.  He's a good clean family kinda guy - he's just misunderstood.
Yup

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18
Tommy points are cool... ;) ;) ;)

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2008, 11:30:42 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
I repeat, Matt Geiger, let the baldheadedness sink in, inhale, exhale, all you see is Matt Geiger....
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »

Offline Tw1x990

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 47
anybody want to give me my first? yano.. to get the ball rollin.

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I cant give u unlimited Tps but one for each one of u in this page....

Wait...I can.....but i wont... ;)
its better when u earn them

Keep the good job
We are happy to have u all around
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »

Offline Toine43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 219
  • "Spare change?"
Why doesn't Jeff Clark have an outrageous number of TPs? Since he's the CBlog founder, he's technically responsible for every TP worthy post made on this site. Therefore, anytime you give a TP to someone, you should give one to him. His TP count should equal the total number of CBlog TPs.

Eddie House - for THREEEEEEE!

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Why doesn't Jeff Clark have an outrageous number of TPs? Since he's the CBlog founder, he's technically responsible for every TP worthy post made on this site. Therefore, anytime you give a TP to someone, you should give one to him. His TP count should equal the total number of CBlog TPs.

Jeff certainly deserves to be swimming in TPs.  I think it's a bi-product of him not posting a lot in the forums, where it's easier to hook somebody up.  Regardless of his actual total, though, he is definitely the undisputed leader of all things deserving kudos on Celticsblog.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
im not sure how i got tommy pts....back in the day i was in the negative...i wasnt rude or puttin down people for comments they made in threads so i never understood that...im not here for the most tommy pts or the stars you get for the most post...im in cali and it's very few c's fan here and this is a good place be..i been here since 2006 before the site moved and i have made this my celtics fan home...

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2008, 01:12:41 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11831
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
BassThumper.  I gave you a TP just for living in Laker country and being a Celtics fan!!  I know it is tough to be a Celtics fan when living in enemy territory. 

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
Was just about to pack up and head home in this miserable cold rain and saw that Bankshot had just reached the 100 TP marker, so I thought it was a darn fine excuse to delay the misery (and reboot the joyful 100 TP thread)

Congrats to Bankshot!

Well, that kept me dry an extra 30 seconds.... ::)

Home to hunker down, get warm & dry and watch the a good solid Knickerbocker beating before a well earned break.
Yup

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

Who Who...Happy 100th TP WHO!  Celtics Blog's most prolific (non-mod) poster.
Yup