Author Topic: Thoughts going into the regular season?  (Read 8559 times)

Re: Thoughts going into the regular season?
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2021, 01:58:43 PM »

Online blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1474
One game at a time? Horford out against Knix

This one solves back court politics for this game at least. Smart really hasn't ever been a "starting point guard" for the Celtics...thus

Schroder
Smart
Brown
Tatum
Kanter

Josh
Langford
Nesmith
Pritchard
Grant
Robert

This bunch should make Knicks miserable.

With big Al out it will be Timelord for sure starting not Kanter. 

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2021, 04:50:12 PM »

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586

This one solves back court politics for this game at least. Smart really hasn't ever been a "starting point guard" for the Celtics...thus

Schroder
Smart
Brown
Tatum
Kanter

Josh
Langford
Nesmith
Pritchard
Grant
Robert

This post is designed for the the Knick's game as Horford is out and I'm not sure of Ume's commitment to Robert as a starter.

I assume Kanter won't start many games this season...except for this Knick's contest and I've been a liar before Mr. blink.

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2021, 04:54:31 PM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 985

Schroder
Smart
Brown
Tatum
Kanter

Josh
Langford
Nesmith
Pritchard
Grant
Robert

This post is designed for the the Knick's game as Horford is out and I'm not sure of Ume's commitment to Robert as a starter.

I assume Kanter won't start many games this season...except for this Knick's contest and I've been a liar before Mr. blink.

I'm not sure what about Mitchell Robinson's game makes you think Kanter is more suitably matched up against him than Williams.

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2021, 05:00:19 PM »

Offline rogueandpoet

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 6
Timelord starts leaving one position as yet unknown. If I'm judging on what I've seen in the pre season the start should go to Romeo at the 2. As for the seasons outlook I think the overall success of the team depends on Langford, Nesmith and Timelord. If those three realize their potential then the Celtics are a top three team. Those guys have elite skills and only Shroder offers a hint of that.  If not they are a five or six seed. As for the Jay's we have not yet seen either of these two become dominators where they will their team to victories. It's that next notch people keep talking about.