Author Topic: Jaylen For Curry Next Year  (Read 3680 times)

Re: Jaylen For Curry Next Year
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2023, 05:07:36 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3010
  • On To Banner 18!
I agree with Birdman, Curry is a Warrior for life.

I will say though, I'm not so sold Jaylen is gonna stay in Boston. IF the C's don't reach the Finals, I think there's a real chance the C's decide to deal him and I doubt Jaylen will mind either. He got his money. C's might even pull a "Harden" where they don't even look for a legit 2nd star in a trade back, they'll be fine trading him for a mix of assets including a fringe starter, some great bench players and future picks (like the Sixers did). They still have Porzingis, and extending White should be a top priority for this team
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2023, 06:00:12 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

I just saw Vegas Odds that the Celtics are +1200 odds to land Steph if traded. The spurs I believe were first at +300

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2023, 08:38:46 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
I agree with Birdman, Curry is a Warrior for life.

I will say though, I'm not so sold Jaylen is gonna stay in Boston. IF the C's don't reach the Finals, I think there's a real chance the C's decide to deal him and I doubt Jaylen will mind either. He got his money. C's might even pull a "Harden" where they don't even look for a legit 2nd star in a trade back, they'll be fine trading him for a mix of assets including a fringe starter, some great bench players and future picks (like the Sixers did). They still have Porzingis, and extending White should be a top priority for this team

Curry will not be a Warrior for life.  Just wait. Time will prove I'm right.