Author Topic: Does Orlando need a PG?  (Read 1289 times)

Does Orlando need a PG?
« on: January 06, 2021, 10:58:49 PM »

Offline $Mike$

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
With Fultz down and Anthony being a rookie, would Orlando considered:
Kemba; Edwards; Langford; 2021 first round; 2022 second round for Gordon; Ross; Bamba?                 

Honestly, With the C's off to a pretty good start, I'd like to see them give Kemba and Langford the time they need to recover and assess the trade market and their needs at either the trade deadline or off season and then use the TPE. Keep the team as is for the most part, but Edwards and Waters can't be moved soon enough.

Re: Does Orlando need a PG?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 11:01:32 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Orlando has an injured PG so the answer for them is to trade for another injured PG??? How does that make any sense?

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 11:04:17 PM »

Offline $Mike$

• Xavier Tillman
Kemba is expected back by February, no? Fultz is done for season +...the draft picks as well.

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 11:08:56 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
People have forgotten how good Kemba can be.  He started the All-Star game last year. We don’t need to package him with first rounders and prospects in a salary dump.

I agree with your second paragraph. We need to see what this team looks like when healthy. 

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 11:12:12 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Trade Smart for the legend of Jonathan Isaac

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 11:14:48 PM »

Offline $Mike$

• Xavier Tillman
Roy, I agree..I prefer to see Kemba get a chance to recover and stay with the Celtics. Just started the thread to spark discussion with names often mentioned in trade discussions..I do like Gordon and Ross..or Evans..Bamba isn't needed with 3 centers already unless C's take Theis' future salary demands into consideration.