Author Topic: Will we have 9 or 5 good players come PO?  (Read 3097 times)

Re: Will we have 9 or 5 good players come PO?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2021, 04:12:43 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Both Thompson and Teague are uninspiring signings. Thompson is just a solid role player.

I dunno man, Thompson is so clearly exactly what this team has needed for a long time.  Really solid on the boards inside, and what's more he can actually catch the ball within 5-10 feet of the basket and finish even if there's a big defender already there.  Gives you a lot of what Kanter did offensively without Kanter's radical defensive downside.

I think TT is a pretty major addition, even though I agree that he is a role player.
I also like TT addition.
Teague on the other hand has past his good days.
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

Re: Will we have 9 or 5 good players come PO?
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2021, 05:10:23 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Both Thompson and Teague are uninspiring signings. Thompson is just a solid role player.

I dunno man, Thompson is so clearly exactly what this team has needed for a long time.  Really solid on the boards inside, and what's more he can actually catch the ball within 5-10 feet of the basket and finish even if there's a big defender already there.  Gives you a lot of what Kanter did offensively without Kanter's radical defensive downside.

I think TT is a pretty major addition, even though I agree that he is a role player.
I also like TT addition.
Teague on the other hand has past his good days.

Teague has been super solid so far... no doubt this isn't 2016 Teague, but still good congtributer
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.