Author Topic: Delonte uncut  (Read 3949 times)

Delonte uncut
« on: May 07, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »

Offline steve

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79

Re: Delonte uncut
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
I can confidently say that after watching that, if the NBA had stricter tests for recreational drugs, delonte would not be in the league anymore.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 01:28:37 PM »

Offline MrsNumba17

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 17
  • I Love NUMBA 17 !
Who's Delonte???

Just kidding...I actually was a fan when he was a Celtic.
I'm loving Rondo as our PG though!

Go Celtics!

Can't wait till tonight's game!!
"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals"
~Larry Bird

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

Offline acviseu

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 11:34:06 PM »

Offline heatnum119

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
  • Stan Van Gundy after losing in the semis.
I thought this thread was about the picture TNT showed of Delonte for the starting line ups last night before the game.  He had a shaved head and i swear he looked like Jason Voorhees in friday the 13th part one when the chick is dreaming and he jumps out of the water all bald, slimy, and deformed.

-heat
"I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophise you, and Im gonna out last you!...'I am like God, and God like me. I am large as God, he is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath him be.' Silesius ,17th century" -Max Cady

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:22:13 AM »

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
with pierce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uT8GrhTIYs&feature=related

There are many highlights to this video, but the biggest is Delonte hollering 'Swamp Thing' near the end.  We've got to do whatever we can to get him back on the team next year, along with resigning Scot Pollard.  Those two would make the most entertaining set of teammates the NBA has ever seen.

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 07:50:01 AM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
Uh, until he elevates his game beyond role player status, I'm more than happy to watch him wear another uniform.

Entertainment, to me, is Kevin Garnett scoring at will.

It isn't, uh, a bizarre interview.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 01:27:17 PM »

Offline PRIDE

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 41
Delonte at role player status is all we would want from him. Our starting lineup wont change for a few years so we wouldnt need anything but ROLE PLAYERS.

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Delonte at role player status is all we would want from him. Our starting lineup wont change for a few years so we wouldnt need anything but ROLE PLAYERS.

We need a veteran to complement Rondo, one that can do what Rondo can't.  West can't do what Cassell does, nor can he do what Eddie House does.  I think we should bring Cassell back, unless a comparable younger options becomes available.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson