Author Topic: Celtics (22-5) at Magic (22-7) 12/25  (Read 75286 times)

Re: Celtics (22-5) at Magic (22-7) 12/25
« Reply #420 on: December 26, 2009, 02:21:43 AM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg
We are clearly the superior team, even without Pierce. When we clamp down on D they can't do anything about it, especially Dwight Howard - who CANNOT for the life of him move Kendrick Perkins.
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

Re: Celtics (22-5) at Magic (22-7) 12/25
« Reply #421 on: December 26, 2009, 07:44:56 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
We are clearly the superior team, even without Pierce. When we clamp down on D they can't do anything about it, especially Dwight Howard - who CANNOT for the life of him move Kendrick Perkins.

TP...so true.

Kendrick Perkins reminds me of Juggernaut from my comic book days many years ago...guy cannot be moved unless he wants to be moved.

I was a little concerned when I learned that Perk had lost weight over the summer, but he certainly hasn't given up anything strengh-wise. He may have gotten stronger.

This win in ORL and CLE's win in LA proves to me that LA can Certainly be beaten, something I thought all along but had to see it to believe. The announcers were talking about how LA has problems with Big Teams, even though they are big themselves.

If Shaqtus intimidated them, then I wonder how they will fare against KG, Perk, Sheed, Shelden and Glen? Even Scal throws himself around out there.

Even Magic Johnson said CLE pushed them around ;D.