Author Topic: Celtics Ticket Question  (Read 3259 times)

Celtics Ticket Question
« on: November 19, 2008, 05:57:12 PM »

Offline 16Bannaz

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 18
Just a question, what is the going rate for decent tickets to a game at the Garden? I'm talking not exactly courtside but not nosebleed either. Just decent mid-level seats. I'm trying to plan a trip up to boston for about a year from now and i want to get a rough idea of the budget. I know ticket prices tend to fluctuate but I want to at least have an idea. Thanks in advance.

Re: Celtics Ticket Question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »

Offline davemonsterband

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 160
Just go to ticketmaster man, and once you do go to www.seatdata.com to view the seats in the sections, it's pretty money.
"The Best Revenge Is Massive Success"
~Ole Blue Eyes~

Re: Celtics Ticket Question
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »

Offline dksidey

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 13
http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=celtics

This is a link to the Celtic's TicketExchange site (it's the official Celtics resale website - linked to on celtics.com). I am a season ticket holder and had a couple games I couldn't make this year and looked on here to sell them  and couldn't because there were too many tickets. For example, there are 142 tickets available for the Detroit game tomorrow.

One caveat, while the site lists the tickets at face value, it appears to charge a buyers fee of 12.95 per order and 1.95 per ticket, but that is to be expected with any online ticketing website (Ticketmaster included). Hope this helps.