Poll

Who wins Game 7?

Celtics
40 (83.3%)
Lakers
8 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Who wins tomorrow?  (Read 6994 times)

Re: Who wins tomorrow?
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 12:50:31 AM »

Online j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
After Perk went down, I was being overreactive and emotional and thought to myself that we wouldn't be able to win a Game 7 without him. But now that I've thought it through for a little while I definitely think we can pull it out and I have to believe that we will.

That being said I'm also preparing myself if we lose, but I'd really rather not think about that...

LOL those are my thoughts exactly...and by tomorrow pretty sure I'm going to feel like were going to punch them in the mouth and be hoisting up that gold ball by the night.  8)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 11:47:28 AM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 447
Well, in a fist fight, I really like the toughness of and heart of KG, Pierce, Ray, Rondo, Sheed, Baby & Tony

They are definately the tougher, more scrappy team.

Kobe and Fish have a lot of heart but overall the Celtics just have more.

This being said, you never know who's going to show up with this team...

If the Celts come out throwing haymakers, taking the ball to the rim, smashmouth style defense and playing to the floor basketball for a full 48 minutes, they will for sure win the game.

But I just hope it's by about 20 to 25, I can't take the stress of the nail biter games. I really enjoy sitting back and watching a blow out where the Lakers clearly have no chance of ruining my happiness.   

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 11:59:57 AM »

Offline Yakmanev

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 29
The great thing about getting blown out in Game 6 is-- it gives very little for the Lakers to adjust to.
We didn't show them anything at all.

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »

Offline celtics2

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 42
Don't see how we can beat them without the fearless Perkins in the middle. Davis gets his due by using large amounts of energy to make up for his lack of height. Wallace is slow and very foul prone. At least he doesn't have to worry about a tech. I say concentrate less on Kobe and keep the others from having a good nite.

To win my guess is one of the Big 3 breaks out for a big nite with support from the other 2. Rondo and Tony Allen have very good games on offense and defense.

Whatever I hope the Refs stay out of it and let em play. It's getting so 3 refs accounted for 17 of LA's points. And they allow 5 fouls before that each quarter. Refs should run like my Spyware stopper, in the background.

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2010, 02:59:00 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Celtics WIN TONIGHT!!!!

I think we blow them out or we win at the buzzer.

Every game so far had its own story.

I expect to see our blowing them out story.