Author Topic: KG sucks -- get rid of him!  (Read 11452 times)

Re: KG sucks -- get rid of him!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 10:33:51 AM »

Offline Bynum4MVP

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 21
KG hasn't looked right since Cleveland.  KG would normally have dunked that shot he putback against the rim.

Doesn't look like he has the lift.
Anything is POSSSIBBBLLEEE!!!!!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16
REPEAT!

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 10:43:57 AM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
KG hasn't looked right since Cleveland.  KG would normally have dunked that shot he putback against the rim.

His lift is fine. On par with what we have seen all year. It is his confidence and timing that looked off to me.

He caight an alley early in the game where he got up. He also got up for some shot block attempts. I dont know what was wrong with his mindset last night but he needs shots early on Sunday to get his confidence back.

Also, I think you have been a respectful enemy poster but your sig is rediculously obnoxious.

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 10:51:25 AM »

Offline Bynum4MVP

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 21
His lift is fine. On par with what we have seen all year. It is his confidence and timing that looked off to me.

He caight an alley early in the game where he got up. He also got up for some shot block attempts. I dont know what was wrong with his mindset last night but he needs shots early on Sunday to get his confidence back.

Also, I think you have been a respectful enemy poster but your sig is rediculously obnoxious.

I'm re-watching the game now and I noticed that alley oop as well.  He did get blocked by Pau on one of his patented baseline fadeaways.  I suppose I don't watch the Celtics enough to notice that's his regular lift now.  KG I remember was very athletic.

"Anything is possible" has been rubbed into me for the last 2 years by my Celtic loving co-workers, just sharing the love.   ;D
Anything is POSSSIBBBLLEEE!!!!!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16
REPEAT!

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 163
whatever you feel about kg, if you look at his contract his injury history and his mileage, please know he is not going anywhere. love him or hate him, and last night was upsetting, this is your power forward for the foreseeable future, probably the next two seasons, barring a salary cap type trade in 2012.
"Maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?"

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 11:00:51 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

I agree that his lift is fine and he seems to be running and cutting fine.  You are also right that he needs a major confidence boost and go out there and play like KG.  He especially needs to grow a pair at the end of games.  He has been choking like a nervous rookie recently in such situations.

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 11:06:08 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Is this a serious thread?  If so, how are we just going to get rid of KG? ::)  Not that I would want to.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 11:07:08 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Is this a serious thread?  If so, how are we just going to get rid of KG? ::)
Cut him and eat the $15 million, what sort of a question is that :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418

I'm re-watching the game now and I noticed that alley oop as well.  He did get blocked by Pau on one of his patented baseline fadeaways.  I suppose I don't watch the Celtics enough to notice that's his regular lift now.  KG I remember was very athletic.

"Anything is possible" has been rubbed into me for the last 2 years by my Celtic loving co-workers, just sharing the love.   ;D

Yeah he has lost some inches on his verticle but he can still move very well for a guy his size which is why he remains a great defender.

He just needs to play better point blank period.

Oh yeah...

42-0 in games where Phil Jackson teams win game 1?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dk7Il3EqI0

Now I won't mind your sig as much. ;)

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 11:17:08 AM »

Offline Jaycelt

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 7
KG sucks -- period.

Just 14.9 ppg. 8.2 rpg. in the playoffs so far.

Those are the numbers of a scrub PF.

Get rid of this scrub!

He didn't just start playing like a scrub against the Lakers.  He's been playing like a scrub all playoffs long!  It's just that the Celtics haven't faced any good PFs who could exploit the incompetence of KG until now.

If KG doesn't average over 20 points and 12 boards the Celtics have no chance of winning this series.

His inability to score from POINT BLANK RANGE while unguarded twice was an embarrassment that should see his lame a$$ shipped out of town the moment the Lakers win the Finals.

KG = loser!

Three posts = troll.  Ignore.

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Is this a serious thread?  If so, how are we just going to get rid of KG? ::)
Cut him and eat the $15 million, what sort of a question is that :)

Even simpler, you just have the plane back to Boston leave without him

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 11:28:40 AM »

Offline jarufu

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 123
That 42-0 statistic really gets to me.  Not that it means the C's can't win, just that it's bandied about too much ...

82% of all statistics is made up.  At least 54% of people know that!
Stay classy, San Diego. Hello, Baxter? Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the decency to say something.

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 12:08:57 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
KG is Fine. He'll be back, starting on Sunday.

He had One Bad Game, and Gasol happened to play one of the best games I have seen him play. He was aggressive, and KG was off.

KG will be fine - just ask Antawn Jamison, Anderson Varejao, Rashard Lewis, Michael Beasly - about KG.

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 12:25:36 PM »

Offline K.J.

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Like all of us here, I am upset with our performance last night.  Still, we only have to win one at Staples to claim home court advantage.

Granted, KG is no longer a top five player, or in other words the best player on a championship team using McChesney's term.  In fact, Ainge has been counting on Rondo, presently among the top ten, to develop by next season into a top five player.  In the meantime, we are an ensemble team, similar to the Detriot Pistons of 2004, outlasting those teams with top five players with our depth.  So, everyone has to step up for the rest of the series.

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
KG sucks -- get rid of him!

Thats one way to seek attention...
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 12:57:44 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
KG sucks -- period.

Just 14.9 ppg. 8.2 rpg. in the playoffs so far.

Those are the numbers of a scrub PF.

Get rid of this scrub!

He didn't just start playing like a scrub against the Lakers.  He's been playing like a scrub all playoffs long!  It's just that the Celtics haven't faced any good PFs who could exploit the incompetence of KG until now.

If KG doesn't average over 20 points and 12 boards the Celtics have no chance of winning this series.

His inability to score from POINT BLANK RANGE while unguarded twice was an embarrassment that should see his lame a$$ shipped out of town the moment the Lakers win the Finals.

KG = loser!

Responders, you are all saying to give KG a break.  I say no, give the OP a break!

After all, he did post this at 3am... So, clearly he had been drinking away his game 1 sorrows all night.  We all say regrettable things at those times of night, so give him a break here.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur