Author Topic: "Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do"  (Read 1902 times)

Re: "Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do"
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 11:39:11 AM »

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
Marcus Smart is like the Julian Edelman of this team with his toughness. Love this quote!

Smart sits on the bench too long.

I have for a long time and still do believe Smart epitomizes what it means to be a Celtic. I'm not sure Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum, Brown really know what that means. Morris talks tough but doesn't play tough.

Horford to me is the same. He might not light up the stat sheet nor is he a Top-10 player in the league, but he's an unselfish team player and honestly a great fit for this team and what Brad runs. Kyrie is the best player on our team, but Horford is the engine that makes it run, and when he does well it has a trickle down effect on the team.

Horford is the perfect fit for an ensemble team because he doesn't care if he only scores 6 points a game as long as he contributes to the team winning. Perfect example of a player sacrificing his stat line.

It's interesting that there hasn't been much outcry about Horford's numbers this year as opposed to previous years. I would have thought some people would be mad that we're paying a guy $30m to average 12-6-4. I guess we have bigger issues to worry about  :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 12:24:49 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
we ll be back in the mix next year ! 

I predict with a mission.

Hayward is better and we return better than ever

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 01:34:48 PM »

Online Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1551
Marcus Smart is like the Julian Edelman of this team with his toughness. Love this quote!

THAT QUOTE HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER

anyone thinking edelman invented it

LOL
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 02:33:09 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

Smart sits on the bench too long.

Amen bro .   How about letting him get enough time on court to see that we win .

its part of the BradcStevens stupid icing of the hot hand or group .....  when they are pounding the other team Brad you idiot ,  leave them in .  SMH