Author Topic: Fultz first 2 free throws of his careers, try not to laugh (Video)  (Read 6581 times)

Re: Fultz first 2 free throws of his careers, try not to laugh (Video)
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2017, 02:38:39 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/markelle-fultz-shoulder-sixers-76ers-coach-brett-brown-20171010.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/philadelphia-sixers-76ers-markelle-fultz-shoulder-soreness-shot-20171021.html

I think I trust these than some guys from their rival's blog with clear agenda saying its otherwise.

If that's the case, then it's an even worse look for Philly. Why in the world would you continue to let him play if it was bothering him that much? That makes no sense, ESPECIALLY given their recent injury history.

That's why I'm continuing to call BS on this excuse. Seems to be a convenient excuse to cover up what's probably a more serious concern.

Did you read the article? It was said that he wont be shut down if the injury is not getting worse and its not affecting other parts of his game. I know some of you are jumping at every opportunity to justify Tatum over Fultz but come on. Its the first week of the NBA, its too early to judge these prospect. Same goes with Ball.

This literally makes no sense whatsoever, because shooting is such a big part of the game, especially Fultz's game. It makes absolutely no sense to keep playing him and letting him continue to develop this poor shooting form as a habit and losing confidence. It's not like he's just missing shots; he missing shots BADLY because his form is so poor and changed from what it was before.

So, yeah, I'm simply not buying it given their recent history of having no problem whatsoever of shutting guys down for seasons at a time.

I agree. It makes absolutely no sense that they would play him if he did have a shoulder injury. Plus, his shooting sucked since the pre-draft workouts , prior to any 'shoulder injury'. I think its a made up report by the Sixers to help him cope with his shooting issues.

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2017, 03:37:33 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
LOL....dats sum funny stuff

my 13 year old cousin shot like that

But ,
...........come on ."...SHE " was a little girl.   LOL

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2017, 04:03:36 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Lonzo: "My shooting form isn't great"

Fultz: "HOLD MY BEER!"
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Lonzo: "My shooting form isn't great"

Fultz: "HOLD MY BEER!"

Yeah, that's pretty crazy how true this is.

The thing is, Lonzo has always shot like that, so he'll naturally be more consistent with his shot. Granted, I don't think Lonzo will ever be a league average shooter from 3 until he changes his shot.

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2017, 04:17:38 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Anyone who is gullible enough to believe he's being allowed to play injured can be sold a bridge

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2017, 04:50:58 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

Anyone who is gullible enough to believe he's being allowed to play injured can be sold a bridge

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/philadelphia-sixers-76ers-markelle-fultz-shoulder-soreness-shot-20171021.html

I want my bridge now!   I'll take a brick suspension bridge for that retro look.

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2017, 05:08:24 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
If his shoulder is hurting him that much, why don't they make him shoot his free throws lefty rather than changing his natural shooting form righty? Changing the form because of an injury could lead to years of shooting woes