Author Topic: Raptors (40-40) at Celtics (55-25) Game #81 4/7/23  (Read 6953 times)

Re: Raptors (40-40) at Celtics (55-25) Game #81 4/7/23
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2023, 08:30:01 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Sam with a nice game...26,5,2 and 6/12 from 3.

Who needs Gordon Hayward when we got Sam Hauser!

For a literal 1/15th if the price too  :police:

1/5 the baby births  ::)

« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2023, 08:32:55 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Rob looking like Rob with 25min and healthy.

I’m knocking on wood , put him back in a sealed container.  I don’t want even a flea to bite him.

« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2023, 01:03:09 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
like this idea of Hauser cutting to the basket for layups.  should do it a lot more often

I think he does, but is often ignored. Last night he wasn't.

« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2023, 02:09:28 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2959
  • On To Banner 18!
I expect they'll rest almost everyone tomorrow (Tatum, Timelord, Horford, etc.). Maybe let White play a little just to keep his perfect attendance since he has played all games this season (our iron man)

I understand the arguments about experience and getting into a groove right before the postseason, but this team has legit playoff experience and has looked good lately anyways. I doubt that they'll just "forget" how to play once the playoffs begin.

But the very last thing we need is for some freak injury to occur to someone like Timelord in the final game. Play it safe. When healthy, this is probably the most talented team in the league. And thankfully, it seems we're trending towards being fully healthy entering the playoffs (besides Gallinari who is out for the year anyways). Even Pritchard is back and he looked good last night
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2023, 02:20:20 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1002
I expect they'll rest almost everyone tomorrow (Tatum, Timelord, Horford, etc.). Maybe let White play a little just to keep his perfect attendance since he has played all games this season (our iron man)

I understand the arguments about experience and getting into a groove right before the postseason, but this team has legit playoff experience and has looked good lately anyways. I doubt that they'll just "forget" how to play once the playoffs begin.

But the very last thing we need is for some freak injury to occur to someone like Timelord in the final game. Play it safe. When healthy, this is probably the most talented team in the league. And thankfully, it seems we're trending towards being fully healthy entering the playoffs (besides Gallinari who is out for the year anyways). Even Pritchard is back and he looked good last night

C's tend to lay a stinker in Game 1's frequently. See last year in all three eastern conference series. If not for Tatum's buzzer beater they'd be down 0-1 against Brooklyn. Then they were rolled over by the Bucks at home in Game 1, losing HCA. Then they lost to Miami in Game 1. I'm glad they bounced back and won those series though.

Think they need to play them at reasonable minutes but don't run them to the ground either. Obv guys like Timelord and JB, give them some extended rest lol

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)