Author Topic: Celtics (9-3) at Raptors (4-9) 11/21  (Read 41555 times)

Re: Celtics (9-3) at Raptors (4-9) 11/21
« Reply #210 on: November 21, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »

Offline gar

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • Strength from Within
Team is slow; but lack of respect from refs is adding insult to injury. C's are getting regularly hammered inside and not getting any calls. Is almost like they want people to take three pointers all day. If you are not going to get the call is not worth taking it inside. This could kill this game in my view.

« Reply #211 on: November 21, 2010, 05:41:30 PM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg
What an awful game in every sense of the word. Officials SUCKED. Its not a basketball game when you call a foul every trip.

Last call on Pierce was a joke. Wasn't even in the play. Absolute bull.
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

« Reply #212 on: November 21, 2010, 07:06:22 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11845
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Definitely screwed by refs at the end but it shouldn't come down to that.

IF WE GIVE THE REFS A CHANCE TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME THEY WILL!

Play 4 good quarters of basketball and the clowns in charge will be irrelevant.

Jeez these last 2 losses have been hard to swallow. Only 69 games to go... :( :'(

I agree about the refs.  I've seen the Celtics win games with the other team taking 3 times as many free throws.  The refs can do their best to influence a game but if the Celtics play their game and give the effort and stay focused, especially on the defensive end, the refs, no matter how bad they are, can be overcome.  The refs were very inconsistent in this game and made some bad calls and no calls throughout the game.   But if the Celtics had given a better effort throughout, it wouldn't have come down to a couple of bad calls.  

The 2 non call/bad calls at the end handed the game to the Raptors.  But if the Celtics had played like they cared throughout the game,it never would have come to that. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:49:30 PM by FLCeltsFan »