Author Topic: We should be praying for LeBron to join the Lakers  (Read 2883 times)

Re: We should be praying for LeBron to join the Lakers
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 10:43:10 AM »

Offline Jack_Frost

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 52
Lebron + Cousins in LA. Yes. I can accept this, probably i like
Lebron + Kawhi in LA. No, i don't like
But as i said before: i think kawhi and lebron in Philly makes much more sense right now. Spurs will not trade leonard to LA...

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 11:23:30 AM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
I just hate the fact that the Lakers always feel like (and mostly true) that they don't have to do anything as far as trades and all the top FAs will just come to them. Don't want to see Kawhi end up in LA. Can't see Pop sending him there. If it's just LeBron and Cousins, they'll be good but not getting by GS.

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 11:39:51 AM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
How does anyone truly think Lebron + Kawhai minus all the talent they'd have to give up to trade for him to get there is going to be better than the Warriors or Rockets?! Now that PG has re-upped with OKC this is even more the perfect scenario. Lebron, Love, Thompson,JR Smith, G Hill, Korver, Nance JR is way better than Lebron and Kawhai and a bunch of scrubs who would be left over. They can beat up on the Warriors and Spurs, but I'm not sure that team gets out of the first or second round. Then all we have is Philly in our way, and with Kyrie and Hayward returning we roll them. Finals for years.

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 09:03:32 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
Prayers answered! We are now clear favorites in the east. With PG re-signing in OKC Lebron and likely Kawhai will have such a shallow depth team that they can't get to the finals. Now I kill two birds with one stone focusing my Lebron hate at the Lakers as well!

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 09:14:53 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Time to start hoping for Kawhi to LAC if possible for the 2019 pick!!