Author Topic: Congrats Golden State Warriors!!!  (Read 6164 times)

Congrats Golden State Warriors!!!
« on: June 09, 2018, 10:46:28 AM »

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 422
Congrats to the Warriors..got to give credit where credit is due...for all the ppl who said they bought their way to championship, the front office just did a fantastic job last 7 years...they drafted Curry, Green and Klay..had cap room to sign Durant and Iggy..if teams drafted better and use cap room better than Warriors wouldnt be favorite every year
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Re: Congrats Golden State Warriors!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 11:00:31 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 2721
Well said Birdman. Congrats Golden State, very well deserved!

And thank you for stopping Lebron two years in a row!!

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 11:13:14 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Well deserved.

I'm already seeing the GSW fanboys (and girls) out here in Va.

Better than anyone wearing Purple and Gold, I guess.

They'd better enjoy it - they'll be seeing GREEN a year from now and I'm not talking max contracts either.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 11:20:14 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25613
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Vomit.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 12:16:00 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
congrats to Golden State!  :D

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 01:05:35 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
im anxious for the day to bump this thread when were battling them in the finals and everyone on this board cant stand this franchise and their fans
Greg

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 01:08:08 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1008
What's there to congratulate when they clearly bought their last two chips  ::)

Found it hilarious seeing Warriors fans booing Adam Silver when he was on the mic. They should be thanking him for helping the Warriors win and allowing superteams like that to form lol

And KD35's tweet about winning b2b. He needs to sit down and remember he went to a 73-9 team after his former team blew a 3-1 series lead to them.

I didn't even give any congrats or respect to the Cavs for making it to the finals cuz clearly they didn't belong in the finals. And to see the Celtics losing to those sorry ass Cavs absolutely disgusts me (but clearly the Celtics lost, not the Cavs winning). What a boring NBA Finals product this year.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 01:12:13 PM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 307
I detest this franchise and 3 of their players would be on my all-hate team. I'd rather even CLE beat them, as much as I dislike Lebron.

Shame Chris Paul got hurt and Houston went cold in game 7.

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 01:13:22 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
What?

Who has ever accused GSW of buying a championship?

Edit: I stand corrected
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 01:14:55 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

Found it hilarious seeing Warriors fans booing Adam Silver when he was on the mic. They should be thanking him for helping the Warriors win and allowing superteams like that to form lol

And KD35's tweet about winning b2b. He needs to sit down and remember he went to a 73-9 team after his former team blew a 3-1 series lead to them.

I didn't even give any congrats or respect to the Cavs for making it to the finals cuz clearly they didn't belong in the finals. And to see the Celtics losing to those sorry ass Cavs absolutely disgusts me (but clearly the Celtics lost, not the Cavs winning). What a boring NBA Finals product this year.
What does it even mean to "buy" a championship. Everyone has the same cap rules and GSW just did it better/had better luck then everyone else.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2018, 01:16:49 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
What?

Who has ever accused GSW of buying a championship?

Nobody important

Congrats to the Warriors, and Kevin Durant for winning another Finals MVP!

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2018, 01:18:07 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
GSW played by the rules.

But Durant move does feel like they stacked the deck.

Just more motivation for Danny this off season to figure out if our team, fully healthy, can beat them.  Finding someone who can defend Durant one on one is the biggest question. Not sure if that person has been born yet.

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Congrats to the Warriors..got to give credit where credit is due...for all the ppl who said they bought their way to championship, the front office just did a fantastic job last 7 years...they drafted Curry, Green and Klay..had cap room to sign Durant and Iggy..if teams drafted better and use cap room better than Warriors wouldnt be favorite every year

and yet they couldn’t beat Cavs without getting the biggest mercenary of all time. Golden State Warriors? More like Golden State Mercenaries. Just invert the W it becomes M for mercenaries.

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2018, 01:22:26 PM »

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
Apparently Kevin Durant is having an x-ray today, to see if he has a backbone.

What a pathetic worm. All the GSW/Durant apologists just make me laugh. Must be nice jumping on bandwagons and living life without a spine.
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2018, 01:25:23 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

What does it even mean to "buy" a championship. Everyone has the same cap rules and GSW just did it better/had better luck then everyone else.

WRONG...everyone does not have same cap rules, that is false. Players have learned to subvert cap rules.