Author Topic: We Have a New Star!!!  (Read 846758 times)

Re: We Have a New Star!!!
« Reply #2040 on: February 05, 2021, 10:52:17 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
You're the man, bdm - there's a reason your TP to post ratio is so high! Didn't know anybody here actually knew who Fat Mike was - love the pics! And, if you're a fan, the new song 'F- Euphemism' is pretty decent!  Big TP back at you and many more to come  ;D

Ha don't give me too much credit, I had no idea who that was until I reversed image searched it an hour ago.  Part me of me thought that your avatar was a picture of your self, not gonna lie, a little disappointed to find out it's not.  :)

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2041 on: February 05, 2021, 11:06:39 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
You're the man, bdm - there's a reason your TP to post ratio is so high! Didn't know anybody here actually knew who Fat Mike was - love the pics! And, if you're a fan, the new song 'F- Euphemism' is pretty decent!  Big TP back at you and many more to come  ;D

Ha don't give me too much credit, I had no idea who that was until I reversed image searched it an hour ago.  Part me of me thought that your avatar was a picture of your self, not gonna lie, a little disappointed to find out it's not.  :)

Lol - don't give away your secrets. I used to have spiky colorful hair, but have had to tone it down in recent years. Wish I had Fat Mike's style!  :P

« Reply #2042 on: February 08, 2021, 11:47:16 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
I just noticed that I hit 5000. Yay! Rondo status!!! ;D :o
- LilRip

« Reply #2043 on: February 08, 2021, 12:06:11 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2044 on: February 08, 2021, 02:53:05 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 324

I also thought it was jambr!
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2045 on: March 16, 2021, 11:34:55 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
A new Star!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2046 on: March 30, 2021, 07:49:39 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
I just got my 4th which for me means a lot, as = 4,000 posts / 365 days = 10.9589, so it's a post a day for 11 years.  I think CelticsBlog made a mistake leaving this forum as I think this is doing better than that site nowadays.  I will keep posting here forever.

« Reply #2047 on: March 30, 2021, 08:08:50 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I just got my 4th which for me means a lot, as = 4,000 posts / 365 days = 10.9589, so it's a post a day for 11 years.  I think CelticsBlog made a mistake leaving this forum as I think this is doing better than that site nowadays.  I will keep posting here forever.

Congrats, Q.  For me, the conversation in the forums was always the best part of CelticsBlog, and I’m glad we still have this outlet.  Reddit or comments sections just don’t do it for me.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2048 on: April 10, 2021, 01:05:29 PM »

Online Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1772
Well after 14 years I finally got my first star!  Yea...
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

« Reply #2049 on: April 10, 2021, 02:04:11 PM »

• Satch Sanders
A new Star!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Ogaju!
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2050 on: April 10, 2021, 02:06:39 PM »

• Satch Sanders

Congratulations!

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2051 on: April 10, 2021, 02:08:02 PM »

• Satch Sanders
Well after 14 years I finally got my first star!  Yea...

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." — Jimmy V.

Way to hang in there!

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2052 on: April 10, 2021, 06:24:39 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
congrats silas. have a tp to go with the new star.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2053 on: April 10, 2021, 07:12:53 PM »

Online Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1772
congrats silas. have a tp to go with the new star.

Thanks, and a TP back at you.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

« Reply #2054 on: April 28, 2021, 12:46:08 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
A  New Star!!!!