Author Topic: Lonzos only salvation over Lamelo  (Read 1102 times)

Lonzos only salvation over Lamelo
« on: November 30, 2021, 10:50:45 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Remember watching the Balls TV show when Lamelo was really young maybe 16 and telling lonzo he was the best Ball.

Lonzo was not having it obviously.  Now it's hard to deny Lamelo is the best at 20 years young. I watched the whole Game Bulls vs Hornets.

Was pulling for the Hornets but the Bulls are just built to solid. Lonzo plays within himself so well. Never makes a selfish play. Is shooting 44% from three on 7 attempts per game. 

Really wish the celtics could have gave 80 million to Lonzo over Smart but that's not going to happen.  Lonzo would do so much for the Jay's  it's not even funny.

Back to the topic. Lonzo chose Chi Town in large part because this team is legit.  Just needed a tone setter like Ball and the wiley vet Derozan who was an afterthought after 3 bum years with the spurs.

Javonte Green started last game for them.  Ball and Levine play great together and the big guy Vuv gets it done.  Sweet roster and Lonzos only salvation for bragging rights in the Ball household is.... winning.

Bulls beat the Hornets fairly easily.

Re: Lonzos only salvation over Lamelo
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 11:14:25 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Lamelo went for 18 points 13 dimes and 6 boards

Lonzo had 16 points and 8 dimes and I don't thing he missed a three. Four for four.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 11:46:37 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Did anyone else watch the Bulls last game?

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 01:35:45 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
I still can't believe how bad LiAngelo is compared to his brothers.  Or with another family how much better Giannis is than his brothers.  Goes to show genetics work in mysterious ways.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 02:29:31 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
I still can't believe how bad LiAngelo is compared to his brothers.  Or with another family how much better Giannis is than his brothers.  Goes to show genetics work in mysterious ways.

It's funny. I liked Lonzo right away, saw Lamelo and said to myself that kids an NBA player as a little kid. If he grows he could be really good.

Gelo plays like a PF and he's 6'4" range. He's just not bug enough based on skill-set.  The other balls have the PG gene's.

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 03:49:21 PM »

Offline todd_days_41

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 1074
  • B2B 2022 and 2023 Trade Deadline Guru
Javonte Green started last game for them. 

MAN do I miss that guy. Current Celtics team (other than Bob W) is so un-fun to watch. Javonte is such a pogo-stick-pinball-machine... was sad when they traded him to Chi.