Author Topic: Eureka (TV)  (Read 2324 times)

Eureka (TV)
« on: September 28, 2009, 09:59:55 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818

Pretty sure 1 or 2 people watch this series. Anyone else? It airs on Syfy (what a crappy name change).

The show itself is nothing to rave about, it can be downright dumb at times. Still, I find myself putting it on when I want to lay back and watch something light hearted.

Season finale was two weeks ago, and I saw it last night. So, Tess or Allison, who's your pick? I myself like Tess for Jack since Allison had picked Nathan over Jack previously... so just desserts.

Season 4 should start next summer.

http://www.syfy.com/eureka/

Re: Eureka (TV)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 11:01:11 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Allison no doubt.

I think this show has probably run its course though. The episodes are kind of formulaic now, with the details changing, but everything else mostly staying the same.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
Big fan of the show, but I agree with IndeedProceed.  The shows are very standard now, something goes wrong in the town, Carter fixes it.  I would rather see Jack with Tess, I enjoyed Tess' character a lot, but who knows.
do it

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Well, the first half of the season (which aired last year) and more of a serial nature to it, with the whole purple thing and the underground bunkers, etc.

This second half the season they missed a great opportunity with the "alien contact" and with Carter being replaced. They could've milked those situations to make it more interesting.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
That is true, the first half was pretty good.  Unexpected turn at the end with Thorn and everything else.  I thought the stuff about the artifact in the first two seasons were very good as well.
do it