Author Topic: NBA.tv...headsup  (Read 14283 times)

Re: NBA.tv...headsup
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 10:18:44 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
LeBron with 21/9/4 at half? wow, this kid is too good

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
Lebron seems to have stats like that every night at halftime these days, its absurd.. Varejao has been beyond consistent and more than Mike brown could ask for filling in for Z..Mo williams was scoreless last night in the first half, and we all saw what he did in the 2nd, i kinda ecpect the same tonight...hes alot better than I thought and clutch
I'll be shocked if cleveland loses tonight, thats how annoyingly good they are
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 10:37:24 PM by TatteredOnMySleeve »
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Orlando may be poised for a losing streak.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »

• Don Chaney
Has anyone ever heard the cavs announcers? oh god, I need a puke bucket

Theyre just too good right now though, unless something unforseen happens in the 4th(refs not gonna let that happen) - they remain with the best record ...think about whos starting and contributing off the bench right now...Sahsa freakin Pavlovic? Ben Wallace? Anderson Varejao, JJ hickson, Daniel "dumbest hair ever" Gibson? if they dont go on a losing streak with Z and West out (havent lost 2 in a row all year) when the hell are they?
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 10:59:37 PM »

• Don Chaney
everytime lebron is on the bench the game is called evenly and the opposing team makes a run every single time...the instant he returns things change

...wait a minute ...UTAH WITH SOME LIFE... 85-83 timeout cavs

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 11:05:04 PM »

• Don Chaney
Mo williams, typical Big 3... ::) momentum killer

this games starting to remind me of last nights

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 11:17:19 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Mo williams, typical Big 3... ::) momentum killer

this games starting to remind me of last nights

Varajeo had a real nasty sequence. Cheap shot on a shot on Deron, offensive foul, and then threw an elbow at Millsap. Guy is nasty...

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108
everytime lebron is on the bench the game is called evenly and the opposing team makes a run every single time...the instant he returns things change

...wait a minute ...UTAH WITH SOME LIFE... 85-83 timeout cavs

The NBA claims every year they are going to clean things up...it just gets worse and worse. It is disgusting.

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 11:25:09 PM »

• Don Chaney
Ugh....Cavaliers too good...other teams cant make a big play or a big shot at the right time if their lives depended on it, and cavs do night after night

Its officially a foregone conclusion the cavs are gonna win just about every night

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 11:27:07 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
Ugh....Cavaliers too good...other teams cant make a big play or a big shot at the right time if their lives depended on it, and cavs do night after night

Its officially a foregone conclusion the cavs are gonna win just about every night

Except against the Lakers when the refs have a most wrenching decision Kobe or Lebron?  ;D

There is still half a season left, let's see what happens.

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
Cavs defeat the Jazz 102-97
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:41:31 PM by housecall »

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »

Offline Scalablob990

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 83
  • The REAL Pau Gasol
They'll hit a skid eventually, they've dodged two bullets in a row now with GSW and Utah. Boston will be #1 seed again soon, we're still better then Cleveland and LeRoid James.
True Celtic = Leon Powe

Bring back the show!!!!

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 11:40:29 PM »

• Don Chaney

Except against the Lakers when the refs have a most wrenching decision Kobe or Lebron?  ;D

I dont know man, I think its pretty clear the cavs are as good or better than any team in the league right now, i dont need another half of the season to figure that out...If they were gonna go on a slide, what better time than when they are without 2 starters? theyre actually gonna be better because of it now

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »

• Don Chaney
They'll hit a skid eventually, they've dodged two bullets in a row now with GSW and Utah. Boston will be #1 seed again soon, we're still better then Cleveland and LeRoid James.

they shouldve lost in portland as well...they came close to losing all 4 on the west but are heading back home 3-1...extremely impressive, kinda like LeBrons stat line tonight of 34/14/9 ...another clutch 2nd half from MO as well

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 11:43:11 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton

I dont know man, I think its pretty clear the cavs are as good or better than any team in the league right now, i dont need another half of the season to figure that out...If they were gonna go on a slide, what better time than when they are without 2 starters? theyre actually gonna be better because of it now

I disagree. Every team hits a skid. The only team to pretty much not hit a skid? Chicago Bulls when they won over 70 games. I am not putting the Cavs in that status.