Author Topic: Who else cant wait till basketball season starts up?  (Read 1331 times)

Who else cant wait till basketball season starts up?
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:15:41 AM »

Offline kheeko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 69
Man its been toooooooo long. Well not really but it feels like it. Whens training start?

Re: Who else cant wait till basketball season starts up?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:19:40 AM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
I'm pumped for basketball. I'm in my high school team's summer league which is across the state but that's not good enough I need to see Pierce light it up some more, KG pound his chest, and Ray getting all net.

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:11:37 AM »

Online wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
To be honest, I am 'can't wait for football' mode right now.  (well since the week after the Super Bowl)

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:13:44 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 662
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i am ready for nfl (dallas cowboys) college football (THE ohio state university) and celtics basketball...fall is the BEST time

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »

Offline Spilling Green Dye

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 115
Man its been toooooooo long. Well not really but it feels like it. Whens training start?

I couldn't agree more!  I was talking to my friend just yesterday about all of the things we can't wait to see on the team.

The Celtics starting 5 and next 2 off the bench (rasheed & House) are the best in the league IMO.  I really can't wait to see the intensity on every play, and the synergy of Wallace with the rest of the starters.  for people like me who really appreciate high basketball IQ and execution, this upcoming Celtics team will be a thing of beauty.  Its one of the main reasons I can't watch college hoops; It is too sloppy and there are too many bad decisions that I see unfolding each and every play.

Go Celtics!