Author Topic: Mo Bamba looking good  (Read 2090 times)

Mo Bamba looking good
« on: August 17, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »

Offline CELTICSofBOSTON

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
I probably have Bamba 5th on my way too early big board (I'm more of a Deandre Ayton guy myself), but Bamba has looked good in the two games Texas has played in Australia this week.  I'll be keeping a close eye on all of the top 5 prospects in this years draft and I'm especially excited to see how polished Ayton and Bamba look at this stage.

From the video footage, Bamba looks quicker than I thought and even hit a couple of threes. 

Here are the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDQRp6b1HM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iXP8-0bEqQ

Not too sure about the level of competition and obviously its only two games, but so far so good for Bamba.  If he can consistently score 10-14 points, block a handful of shots, and get double digit boards... he is a lock to be picked top 5 and may even move above Ayton and Doncic (if he isn't already).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:13:04 PM by CELTICSofBOSTON »

Re: Mo Bamba looking good
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 06:11:55 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
TP for the links.

He looks like a normal person shooting on an 8 ft rim.

And you're right, he is both quicker and more fluid than his projections would lead you to believe.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 08:20:24 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
TP, I liked him trailing behind the pack and hitting the 3, looked very smooth. Seemed comfortable with his face up game too.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 03:16:49 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Mo bamba did well tonight. 4 blocks. I forgot the rest of his stats but they were good.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 07:32:38 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
He have a better offensive polish than Bagley from what I've seen so far. I like that he can attack the rim and draw fouls or pull up from mid-range. Hopefully, his stats are not just empty numbers as they failed to win this game.