Author Topic: Celtics should hire Pierce  (Read 1280 times)

Celtics should hire Pierce
« on: November 12, 2018, 03:59:26 PM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
Kyrie says they need a vet, well he's a vet with deep playoff experience along with Horford. I'm not sure why he's trying shift blame. Maybe guys they they've arrived when they've done nothing.

I think hiring Pierce as a consultant could help but the bottom line is guys need to come ready to play and sacrifice. Stevens needs to be a bit more impatient and start playing guys who are going to scrap and not look pretty.

Re: Celtics should hire Pierce
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 04:04:48 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Not sure what he could do for them.  I don't think the problem is a lack of commitment or effort.

Brad needs to coach and the players need to learn their roles and become confident in them. 

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 04:49:16 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:15:48 PM »

Offline Kaz

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 73

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 02:30:47 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Kyrie says they need a vet, well he's a vet with deep playoff experience along with Horford. I'm not sure why he's trying shift blame. Maybe guys they they've arrived when they've done nothing.

I think hiring Pierce as a consultant could help but the bottom line is guys need to come ready to play and sacrifice. Stevens needs to be a bit more impatient and start playing guys who are going to scrap and not look pretty.

bring him on as a player!

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 10:22:57 AM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
Not as a player but as a player personnel guy for a few years. This is a very young team when you  really dive deep. Having PP get in the ear of Tatum and Brown and showing them the Celtic way would be good. It's better than Kobe and TMac being in their ear.