Author Topic: Danny, you are a schmuck !!  (Read 13433 times)

Re: Danny, you are a schmuck !!
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3064
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Great a I'm right you guys are wrong thread, and so is Danny also I'm more credible because I'm handicapped.  ::)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2011, 07:07:01 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I think it's fairly obvious that Baby won't be
signed now, viretually any sizable offer to Davis
is one the Celtics should not even entertain matching.
Davis is not restricted, FWIW.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER
Great a I'm right you guys are wrong thread, and so is Danny also I'm more credible because I'm handicapped.  ::)

Wow, you obviously haven't seen this kid play.  And Marshon Brooks can flat out play!  No need to trash someone because they have a strong opinion.   And Snowball did list quite a few stats to support his point.  I thought initially that he was a handicapper, not handicapped. (Must have been speedreading again).    No need to throw that up in his face either. 
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »

Offline energyking1

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
brooks is a chucker.

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • THA PREACHER
I'm not going to make a long argument here
about why. Let it plainly be said that I watched
every Providence College basketball game, and
many Purdue games, I am a daily handicapper.

Danny Ainge totally screwed up.
He had Marshon Brooks as a Celtic and threw him away.
I hate when people say "mark my words", but I'll
say it here. Danny throwing away Brooks will be
looked back upon as one of the biggest mistakes
"what could have beens" in Celtic history
Brooks will become a multi-year All Star
and dominant force in the East.

I am infuriated.

But I don't feel bad for Marshon. Jersey is a team
on the mega upswing, getting a new arena and new
location in Brooklyn.

Danny, you are a schmuck !!

When the Celtics took Marshon Brooks, I jumped for joy!  I did the little "lebron and the miami heat lost" dance and shouted to my neighborhood.  Celtics got Lil Kobe!  Celtics got Lil Kobe!  And then I went to bed giddy, dreaming of playing the Lakers.  Penny and Lil Penny, remember.  And now Kobe vs Lil Kobe! 

The next morning I saw he had been traded.  Uggghh.

I am not sure how JaJuan Johnson will turn out. 
I wondered why we didn't pay a bit of cash, pick up a early 2nd round pick and draft Jeremy Tyler.  I am not certain we couldn't have packaged a 2nd round pick and some cash for a late first round pick.
Marshon Brooks is a gifted scorer.  Go watch some video.  It is apparent to me that no one wants to really listen to Snowball.
I won't rant like him.  But I will tell you this.  I think there will be alot of people who will be surprised.
Danny a schmuck.  No.  Marshon Brooks an explosive scorer.  Yep, no doubt.
Lil Kobe gets to bump Jay Z in Brooklyn.

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I'm not going to make a long argument here
about why. Let it plainly be said that I watched
every Providence College basketball game, and
many Purdue games, I am a daily handicapper.

Danny Ainge totally screwed up.
He had Marshon Brooks as a Celtic and threw him away.
I hate when people say "mark my words", but I'll
say it here. Danny throwing away Brooks will be
looked back upon as one of the biggest mistakes
"what could have beens" in Celtic history
Brooks will become a multi-year All Star
and dominant force in the East.

I am infuriated.

But I don't feel bad for Marshon. Jersey is a team
on the mega upswing, getting a new arena and new
location in Brooklyn.

Danny, you are a schmuck !!

When the Celtics took Marshon Brooks, I jumped for joy!  I did the little "lebron and the miami heat lost" dance and shouted to my neighborhood.  Celtics got Lil Kobe!  Celtics got Lil Kobe!  And then I went to bed giddy, dreaming of playing the Lakers.  Penny and Lil Penny, remember.  And now Kobe vs Lil Kobe! 

The next morning I saw he had been traded.  Uggghh.

I am not sure how JaJuan Johnson will turn out. 
I wondered why we didn't pay a bit of cash, pick up a early 2nd round pick and draft Jeremy Tyler.  I am not certain we couldn't have packaged a 2nd round pick and some cash for a late first round pick.
Marshon Brooks is a gifted scorer.  Go watch some video.  It is apparent to me that no one wants to really listen to Snowball.
I won't rant like him.  But I will tell you this.  I think there will be alot of people who will be surprised.
Danny a schmuck.  No.  Marshon Brooks an explosive scorer.  Yep, no doubt.
Lil Kobe gets to bump Jay Z in Brooklyn.

They passed on Lil Kobe to take Lil KG.  I'm totally cool with that. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2011, 09:36:07 PM »

Offline CelticsFanNC

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 74
Great a I'm right you guys are wrong thread, and so is Danny also I'm more credible because I'm handicapped.  ::)

Wow, you obviously haven't seen this kid play.  And Marshon Brooks can flat out play!  No need to trash someone because they have a strong opinion.   And Snowball did list quite a few stats to support his point.  I thought initially that he was a handicapper, not handicapped. (Must have been speedreading again).    No need to throw that up in his face either.  

What do you say to the people like myself who have seen him play plenty, realize he is a gifted scorer but also know he is equally porous on the defensive end?

I don't want someone who scores 20 point but allows his man to go for 25.   Guys like that don't get on the floor for Doc Rivers anyways.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 09:42:20 PM by CelticsFanNC »

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2011, 02:05:48 AM »

Offline celtics2

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 42
hhhmmmmm, no one was complaining when he picked up Allen and KG. How soon they forget!

KG

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2011, 04:03:36 AM »

Offline illestmcsgt

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
Danny drafted Rondo was he a schmuck? When he acquired both KG and Ray Allen to help us win the championship was he a schmuck? I don't think him not drafting a player will make him a so called schmuck.

I think he is the one making the big calls because he earn the right and knows more than you about which player would fit better with this team. I believe he made the right call by giving him to the Nets and taking a guy who fits well in this system.

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2011, 08:47:17 AM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • THA PREACHER
Danny drafted Rondo was he a schmuck? When he acquired both KG and Ray Allen to help us win the championship was he a schmuck? I don't think him not drafting a player will make him a so called schmuck.

I think he is the one making the big calls because he earn the right and knows more than you about which player would fit better with this team. I believe he made the right call by giving him to the Nets and taking a guy who fits well in this system.

I cannot agree more!!!  While Marshon Brooks is a scoring machine.  Danny should not be called a schmuck!  No way! No sireee!
I find that kind of talk intolerable!  Perhaps a Smcluck!   Or a Schnuck!  Maybe a Snluck!  I think one could argue that he is a
Schoolooook! or even a Skunk.  But no, not a SCMUCK!  That is just going too far!