Author Topic: Mike Brown thinks LeBron was fouled on final drive  (Read 9519 times)

Re: Mike Brown thinks LeBron was fouled on final drive
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »

Offline PRIDE

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 41
If things arent going the Cavs way in game 3 I can see Lebron faking an injury.

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129

He's not 6.  He is a professional and doesn't make excuses.  Read his interviews.  He owns up for his poor play

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 01:55:04 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

yea, i think your off base there. he exaggerates on the court because its part of the game and it gets him free throws. It annoys the hell out of me, and i hate when he gets a cheap call against us,  but its not his fault the ref's give him free points, and he owes it to his team to take advantage.

And, he never opens his mouth after a game, he might work the officalls in the game, but so does every other star on the planet.

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Give LeBron some credit. He knows he gets the "special" calls and he takes advantage of it at every turn. If he didn't he'd be cheating himself and his team out of a true advantage.

That's why I haven't used any of the LeBaby cracks, I just think they are out of place. He does overreact but he should if he's going to get the calls and get to the line 10-15 times every game.

Pierce does the same thing. He just doesn't get the calls. Watch Pierce. Everytime he goes to the hole and looses control of the ball he ends up flapping away and landing on the ground. 2 seconds later he's on his feet, head turned to the ref, whining about the non call as he casually gets downcourt on defense. It drives me crazy.

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

If he doesn't get a call he might pretend like he got hit hard, but he won't be faking any injury, I don't believe.  He's no Tracy McGrady. ;D
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson