Other Discussions > Off Topic

If you have had a good (or bad) beer recently report the results here

<< < (2/158) > >>

CelticG1:

--- Quote from: IndeedProceed on November 22, 2009, 01:42:20 PM ---I was at the brewery a couple weeks ago...I didn't like the winter seasonal.

I really liked the IPA

--- End quote ---

Was that their (H)IPA spring beer or something else? Cause that was a fantastic beer but i thought it was only out during spring. Unless you can still get it at the brewery now

cdif911:
agreed on Wachusett - just got turned on to Green Monster - yum.  Had my first harpoon winter tonight (draft) tastes better than last years for some reason...

cdif911:

--- Quote from: eja117 on November 23, 2009, 08:09:55 PM ---Bud Light Golden Wheat.

It was better than I expected. It was good enough I may pay money for it at some point again. That said there's just something about it I don't trust, but I'm not sure what.

--- End quote ---

I'm disagreeing on this one, couldn't make it through a bottle...and the gf couldn't either (she was the reason we bought it) not as good as a ufo, or even the new Sam wheat beer (not sure the name of it)

cdif911:

--- Quote from: IndeedProceed on November 22, 2009, 01:42:20 PM ---I was at the brewery a couple weeks ago...I didn't like the winter seasonal.

I really liked the IPA

--- End quote ---

thinking bout doing a VT brewery saturday

Harpoon, Magic Hat, Long Trail - other ideas to add to it?

Thruthelookingglass:
SPATEN Oktoberfest.  Can still get it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version