Author Topic: So should Glenn Davis be playing more than KG (or Perk?)  (Read 6101 times)

Re: So should Glenn Davis be playing more than KG (or Perk?)
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 05:47:30 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Remember, friendly discussion.

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 05:55:19 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Aren't you speaking about yourself, Fafnir? You never liked BBD. Your bad!
Where have you gotten the idea that I don't like Big Baby?

I bought tickets to a charity even just so I'd be able to meet him and get his autograph. (he got called away due to FA contract concerns with the Nets so it didn't happen  :-\)

Just because I don't like his game as much as you doesn't mean I don't appreciate his contributions to this team. Pointing out flaws in a player's game doesn't mean you don't "like" them.

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 07:47:18 PM »

Offline Meadowlark_Scal

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 670
  • You say when......
Well, the idea that bbd wants the O rebounds, and runs hard for them, is a plus, KG is near them, perk barely looks for them...just standing there is not good enough. You don't need to be 7' to get rebounds, you have to want them, and predict where the ball will go, while the shot is in the air, and it isn't that hard, youy just need desire, and lots of wind...lots..! Perk, he won't do it..KG, only sometimes..bbd does it, and he will do it more, if you wag Sheldon's playing time vs him in his face...!

BUT, bbd benefitted greatly, from bynum being out. I love the way bbd played, and what he did, but i think hardly any of that would have happened if bynum was in there.

Bynums injury is LA's problem..but don't forget what he does, when he is there...!

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 09:09:49 PM »

Offline cyclorider

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
No.

I don't think Glen Davis should be playing more than KG and Perk.

He doesn't have the height to be on the court full time against Gasol and Bynum, but he can play against Odom.