Author Topic: Only a handful predicted Celtics in 7. The rest predicted Cavs in 6.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Tim Legler,  Scottie Pippen, Paul Pierce.  And a few days ago Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley.  Yes Mr Celtic doubter himself said Celtics in 7

Everyone else said Cavs in 5 or 6 (winning one of the 1st two games at Boston). I do believe there is a hidden meaning to this prediction. Basically, the Cavs did not get the job done before 7.   It is too late.

Go Celtics!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:49:56 AM by triboy16f »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
interesting
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Tim Legler,  Scottie Pippen, Paul Pierce.  And a few days ago Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley.  Yes Mr Celtic doubter himself said Celtics in 7

Everyone else said Cavs in 5 or 6 (winning one of the 1st two games at Boston). I do believe there is a hidden meaning to this prediction. Basically, the Cavs did not get the job done before 7.   It is too late.

Go Celtics!

Explain.

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
My original call for The Sixers series was Celtics in 5 and then I called Celtics vs Cavs: Celtics in 7.

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Kenny Smith at halftime changes his mind and now is leaning towards the Cavs winning game 7

look at this fool...flip floppers are the worst

Barkley still sticking with the Celts.  He is a changed man

Go Celts!

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
My original call for The Sixers series was Celtics in 5 and then I called Celtics vs Cavs: Celtics in 7.

Good call

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

Good call

I hope so! I still think the Celtics have at least one truly great game to play in these playoffs and I hope game seven is it!

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Good call

I hope so! I still think the Celtics have at least one truly great game to play in these playoffs and I hope game seven is it!

Pretty much all three things have to happen in order for the Celts to lose tomorrow. 

1. Turnovers
2. Can't score
3. Lebron plays 40 plus mins and scores 40 plus points and two other role players score near 20 points

Confident that 2 out 3 does not happen

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
I love your optimism, Triboy. I wish I shared it.

We need Al Horford to step up. He plays well, we win. It's a crude stat, but we're 5-0 in the playoffs when he scores 20+, winning by an average of 14. Seems like the whole dynamic changes when he plays well offensively.

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
I love your optimism, Triboy. I wish I shared it.

We need Al Horford to step up. He plays well, we win. It's a crude stat, but we're 5-0 in the playoffs when he scores 20+, winning by an average of 14. Seems like the whole dynamic changes when he plays well offensively.

The Celtics still haven't played their best basketball yet. I hope tonight will be there best game of the season and everything will click!