Author Topic: Is Ja Morant a thug?  (Read 11387 times)

Re: Is Ja Morant a thug?
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2023, 08:32:29 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
This is the dude that always seems to be involved in all of Ja's incidents. Davonte Pack was involved in the Pacers laser incident (after challenging the Pacers to fight courtside before being removed), he was on Ja's first gun video, he was on Ja's second gun video, he was involved in the incident with the high school kid being beaten up and threatened with a gun at Ja's house. Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are?

Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2023, 03:09:04 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2023, 03:29:48 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2526
LOLOLOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://twitter.com/ayeejuju/status/1658670693360492545

I have no capacity to relate to what life has been like for Ja Morant -- on so many levels.   Logic doesn't play a role for me in this.  I realize he's a millionaire many times over and has the potential for an amazing future with every opportunity imaginable ahead of him if he is able to handle it.   But day to day influences are sometimes surprisingly powerful in the lives of human beings, especially young human beings.  So much so that they can make mistakes that cost them things that most of us can only dream of having.   I hope he's not only sincere in his comments, but also has the will (and support) to make it happen.  He has tough choices to make when it comes to people he considers his friends.  Maybe we wouldn't see them as tough, but I think he will.

« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2023, 03:44:05 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
LOLOLOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://twitter.com/ayeejuju/status/1658670693360492545

I have no capacity to relate to what life has been like for Ja Morant -- on so many levels.   Logic doesn't play a role for me in this.  I realize he's a millionaire many times over and has the potential for an amazing future with every opportunity imaginable ahead of him if he is able to handle it.   But day to day influences are sometimes surprisingly powerful in the lives of human beings, especially young human beings.  So much so that they can make mistakes that cost them things that most of us can only dream of having.   I hope he's not only sincere in his comments, but also has the will (and support) to make it happen.  He has tough choices to make when it comes to people he considers his friends.  Maybe we wouldn't see them as tough, but I think he will.

Nice post ng. Tommy point. You have to wonder his friends motivations for sharing that post. A 35 game suspension is gonna cost him a lot of money, but the impact on endorsements and potential future contracts is truly staggering

« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2023, 07:29:02 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
To answer the OP, Morant is a fake thug... a wannabe, and it'll cost him until he stops the nonsense.

« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2023, 10:51:16 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Signs are pointing to yes.  99.9 % of NBA guys are posers