Author Topic: Who do you trade? Curry, Klay, Or Durant  (Read 2711 times)

Re: Who do you trade? Curry, Klay, Or Durant
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 11:01:09 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I trade none of them.  The season is so long and so little of it has been played, whatever has happened in the entire league so far really doesn't matter.

This is the correct answer.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 11:05:49 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2958
  • On To Banner 18!
Okay, I can sort of see Klay possibly getting traded (5-10% chance only though).

But Curry or Durant? LOL. Why would they even trade either? That's, in the words of Stephen A. Smith, "BLASPHEMOUS".

So should the Spurs trade Kawhi Leonard if they lose another game, or the Thunder trade Westbrook right now?
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 11:13:32 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2411
I would have loved to have seen Golden State's offense with Durant at PF replacing Draymond Green instead of Harrison Barnes.

PG - Steph Curry
SG - Klay Thompson
SF - Harrison Barnes / Iggy
PF - Kevin Durant
 C - Andrew Bogut

I wonder if there is a trade that makes sense where Draymond Green could be traded for a young center to anchor their defense and switch KD over to PF.

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 03:10:38 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Okay, I can sort of see Klay possibly getting traded (5-10% chance only though).

But Curry or Durant? LOL. Why would they even trade either? That's, in the words of Stephen A. Smith, "BLASPHEMOUS".

So should the Spurs trade Kawhi Leonard if they lose another game, or the Thunder trade Westbrook right now?

Your missing the point. The Warrior's built there team with serious holes, but they unlike other teams have ridiculous assets to fix the problem by trading one of their high volume scorers.